Sign in to follow this  
tnorton776

JS41 passenger cabin makes me feel robbed

Don't forget to bring a bag of salty nuts
Agreed.As for the salty nuts, those always accompany me to the bathroom already :(

i9 10920x @ 4.8 ~ MSI Creator x299 ~ 256 Gb 3600 G.Skill Trident Z Royal ~ EVGA RTX 3090ti ~ Sim drive = M.2  2-TB ~ OS drive = M.2 is 512-gb ~ 5 other Samsung Pro/Evo mix SSD's ~ EVGA 1600w ~ Win 10 Pro

Dan Prunier

Most important: can someone tell me what Beavis and Butthead say when you try to open the cockpit door?
Yeah I have not even heard this!! where do I click and do I need to crank the volume to hear it?

Obviously, certain individuals are not taking the time to read my replies.Let me spell this out for everyone very very carefully. Please read it slowly, out loud, word for word, and then take a 3 minute pause to let the information slowly soak in. If it helps, ask someone nearby to help you read it and explain it to you.There is no virtual cabin in the PMDG J41. None was ever advertised, none is offered. What you are seeing is the interior of the external model, designed to be seen from outside the airplane.

This thread is now locked. Have a nice day.

Vin Scimone

Precision Manuals Development Group

www.precisionmanuals.com

PMDG_NGX_Dev_Team_FB.jpg