Sign in to follow this  
PingPong

Newest Nvidia Drivers, weird artifact

Hey guys, I am using a GTX 280(overclocked it 700 mhz) on a core I7, WinXP 64 with the BP=0 tweaks, and I am getting fantastic performance it's a 99/100...butI get this odd texture artifact when I am looking at a plane from the outside, there are little blue squares that pop up every now and then in a grid pattern just over the airframe of the plane.I am using the LvLD 767, I don't know if it's just that aircraft as I haven't been flying anything else lately.I recently had a near disaster when I swapped from an ATI to nvidia card, and got recurrant BSODs until I switched out the driverprt.sys with the version from XP SP1. As you can see there are so many variables here that I don't even know where to start fixing the problem, and in truth I can live with it, I was just hoping it might have been the driver, and therefore may be corrected in the near future.Any insight is appreciated...

I had something similar, I have a gts 520. It was so bad that I had to revert back to an earlier version. for example, my a2a piper was all chrome and other add-on planes had weird or missing textures.

Hi,I had similar problems, the only way I was able to get rid of them was to change BP=0 to BP=500000.

Hey guys, I am using a GTX 280(overclocked it 700 mhz) on a core I7, WinXP 64 with the BP=0 tweaks, and I am getting fantastic performance it's a 99/100...butI get this odd texture artifact when I am looking at a plane from the outside, there are little blue squares that pop up every now and then in a grid pattern just over the airframe of the plane.I am using the LvLD 767, I don't know if it's just that aircraft as I haven't been flying anything else lately.I recently had a near disaster when I swapped from an ATI to nvidia card, and got recurrant BSODs until I switched out the driverprt.sys with the version from XP SP1. As you can see there are so many variables here that I don't even know where to start fixing the problem, and in truth I can live with it, I was just hoping it might have been the driver, and therefore may be corrected in the near future.Any insight is appreciated...

Former Beta Tester - (for a few companies) - As well as provide Regional Voice Set Recordings

Four-Intel I9/10900K | One-AMD-7950X3D | Three-Asus TUF 4090s | One-3090 | One-1080TI | Five-64GB DDR5 RAM 6000mhz | Five-Cosair 1300 P/S | Five-Pro900 2TB NVME        One-Eugenius ECS2512 / 2.5 GHz Switch | Five-Ice Giant Elite CPU Coolers | Three-75" 4K UHDTVs | One-24" 1080P Monitor | One-19" 1080P Monitor | One-Boeing 737NG Flight Deck