Sign in to follow this  
SKIPS2

FS2004 - Venezuela Time Zone Correction (+4:00 TO +4:30)

Hi guys. I'm running FS Real Time program v1.90 (latest) and everything seems to okay with the other Time Zones in other areas but there is a fault in Venezuela. I have been using this program for some time and decided to do some trips there.I don't know why that country has to go back 30mins. It's ridiculous!? Anyway, anyone know how to fix this with any clues? Tried contacting the FS Real Time but no response and no updates. Well, yes, they are updating but not with reference to Time Zones. Also, does anyone know any other program like this with the same capabilites and with accurate time zones. Thanks.

Hi guys. I'm running FS Real Time program v1.90 (latest) and everything seems to okay with the other Time Zones in other areas but there is a fault in Venezuela. I have been using this program for some time and decided to do some trips there.I don't know why that country has to go back 30mins. It's ridiculous!? Anyway, anyone know how to fix this with any clues? Tried contacting the FS Real Time but no response and no updates. Well, yes, they are updating but not with reference to Time Zones. Also, does anyone know any other program like this with the same capabilites and with accurate time zones. Thanks.
Blame Hugo... FS Real Time program lets you change the time zones, but definitely not for VE.SKIPS1, you in Miami by any chance? thats a SID waypoint here I think :)

Blame Hugo... FS Real Time program lets you change the time zones, but definitely not for VE.SKIPS1, you in Miami by any chance? thats a SID waypoint here I think :)
From Barbados

FS Real Time doesn't manipulate FS timezones at all...it sychronizes time. The included timezone.bgl files (comes with FS Real Time) that dictates time in FS were done by Dennis Thompson (check the file library for Dennis Thompson) They are freeware and FS Real Time packages them up with their program. As far as I know, he no longer updates these files anymore.To manipulate time, you'll have to change the bgl files associated with Venezuela.

Devin Pollock
CYOW

BetaTeamB.png

Thanks netshadoe, but how do I change or alter the bgls for venzuela. I dont even know what program is used to open them up. Even if i knew how to open them where would i find the bgls for venezuela (i know there in the scenery folder). Its not like when i open the scenery folders with the bgls that venezuela would be sticking out in sight. All the bgls have abbreviated names and so on. Maybe you can help me with that or anyone lol.