Sign in to follow this  
787flyer

Forthcoming Repaints

And one last thing before I sign-off this evening...I thought I would show you this.. it's not on the repaint list, but this 20th anniversary livery from ABC has recently been seen on a real -400ERF. Here's my interpretation of the fusegae front section. Still a work in progess but it's coming along nicely..... Big%20Grin.gif All the best,

Spoiler

System specs: MFG Crosswind pedals| ACE B747 yoke |Honeycomb Bravo throttle
Now built: P3Dv5.3HF2: Intel i5-12600K @4.8Ghz | MSI Z690-A PRO | Asus TUF Gaming RTX3070 OC 8Gb| 32Gb Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 3200Mhz |Samsung 980Evo Pro PCIe 500Gb | WD Black SN850 PCIe 2Tb | beQuiet 802 Tower Case|Corsair RM850 PSU | Acer Predator 34p 3440x1440p

Mark Aldridge
P3D v5.3 HF2, P3Dv4.5 and sometimes FSX!

That is perfect!!! Thank You Mark keep those good looking repaints comming.Shannon Stewert
Hello Shannon and Kalitta pilots,OK. I have actually updated the repaint to include some better nose and tail textures and I added some better night illumination for the FSX version.The FSX version is posted to Avsim as ID#279784. Here's a couple of screenies... Now for the FS9 version now using the above textures, I have done the conversion but I need to send you an Email with the FS9 texture package to try out. Can you send me an email so I can reply? My email address can be found in my forum profile.ThxMark
Mark...You're a great man! Thanks once more for the Olympic livery! Brilliant!!!
George,Your very welcome!Best regards,

Spoiler

Now built: P3Dv5.3HF2: Intel i5-12600K @4.8Ghz | MSI Z690-A PRO | Asus TUF Gaming RTX3070 OC 8Gb| 32Gb Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 3200Mhz |Samsung 980Evo Pro PCIe 500Gb | WD Black SN850 PCIe 2Tb | beQuiet 802 Tower Case|Corsair RM850 PSU | Acer Predator 34p 3440x1440p

Mark Aldridge

Mark,A big thank you from me also for the Olympic livery ! Had been waiting a looooooooooooooong time to see this.CheersNektarios

These all look great!!! Any chance that you could find a way to do Continental Airlines in either or both new and old colors? Unfortunantly it looks like they will have 744 soon. Thanks

Hi Folks,Another freighter announcement.... N578UP (UPS 747-400F) and N575UP (-400BCF) have both left the PMDG Paint Hangar and are awaiiting their maiden flights. Screensots below. Next up is the Air Canada....Enjoy!

Spoiler

Mark Aldridge

Guest 413X3

Thanks again! Great set of paints. And the Airbridge one is a nice surprise

These all look great!!! Any chance that you could find a way to do Continental Airlines in either or both new and old colors? Unfortunantly it looks like they will have 744 soon. Thanks
Hello "JB",Thanks for the request. You should know I'm trying to complete my already long list of repaint requests and am planning to take a short break soon to focus on EDDF scenery updates. I'm going to add your requests to the open slot (#24) at the bottom of the request list. If others would also like to request this, then this could be the one I will do.My thought: If you want the current Continental colors, I could quickly adapt the current UACO livery I did 2months ago and add the Contental titles to the fuselage. This would give you the current Contental livery on a 747-400. Is the repaint you want FSX or FS9? You didn't say. This could be relatively quick for me to do rather than embark on a completely new repaint, like the old Continental colors.Of course, there are other talented painters on this forum who could take up you request, so if anyone is interested, please reply on this thread.Cheers,

Spoiler

Mark Aldridge

Hello Mark,The Thai cargo is a go and it is bea-utiful. Thank you for all your works on this and other repaints. I got the -8 to download, thanks for that! I hope you can do the other version of the tahi cargo someday!!Thabnks again

Thanks again! Great set of paints. And the Airbridge one is a nice surprise
Thanks David,I appreciate the compliment.and........I should also let you know there's another surprise package in the works but I'm not saying anymore. This one is a collaboration which I'm hoping will be highest quality repaint I have embarked upon so far.It's in progress, but I'm not saying when it will come or what it is!!!! Big%20Grin.gif BTW -you mentioned about the Cargolux logo on the tail for LX-ZCV being added.I recall I put two texture files in this Avsim package. If you have it, look in the Textures folder for a file named "PMDG_747_Externals_T_logo.dds". Simply rename this file as per Readme instructions and you should have the same variant with the Cargolux lohgo on the tail. Hope this helps. Any problems, let me know?Yet again, my "curious powers of prediction" have come true!!!! :( Best Regards,
Hello Mark,The Thai cargo is a go and it is bea-utiful. Thank you for all your works on this and other repaints. I got the -8 to download, thanks for that! I hope you can do the other version of the tahi cargo someday!!Thabnks again
Hi Moe,Good man!!! Thanks for your help on this. OK, I will post the FS9 Thai Cargo to Avsim later this evening. I have to go to work now!!!Cheers,

Spoiler

Mark Aldridge

Guest 413X3

haha cool, Thanks for that about the CLX and looking forward to the surprise. Keep those repaints coming, we all really appreciate it. The Queen is still the #1 jumbo in my hanger although the Carenado 208 is now taking up most of my flying time. Very funny about your prediction, you did well with El Al Cargo too! One small thing about the El Al Cargo is I think you flipped the winglet textures, because the texture with the Star of David is on the inside of the winglet.

Hello "JB",Thanks for the request. You should know I'm trying to complete my already long list of repaint requests and am planning to take a short break soon to focus on EDDF scenery updates. I'm going to add your requests to the open slot (#24) at the bottom of the request list. If others would also like to request this, then this could be the one I will do.My thought: If you want the current Continental colors, I could quickly adapt the current UACO livery I did 2months ago and add the Contental titles to the fuselage. This would give you the current Contental livery on a 747-400. Is the repaint you want FSX or FS9? You didn't say. This could be relatively quick for me to do rather than embark on a completely new repaint, like the old Continental colors.Of course, there are other talented painters on this forum who could take up you request, so if anyone is interested, please reply on this thread.Cheers,
That would be great if you could make that adjustment. It would be for FS9. I can wait and see what happens with the old colors. Thanks you,

haha cool, Thanks for that about the CLX and looking forward to the surprise. Keep those repaints coming, we all really appreciate it. The Queen is still the #1 jumbo in my hanger although the Carenado 208 is now taking up most of my flying time. Very funny about your prediction, you did well with El Al Cargo too! One small thing about the El Al Cargo is I think you flipped the winglet textures, because the texture with the Star of David is on the inside of the winglet.
Hi David,OK. I'll take a look at this on the El Al and the Evergreen FS9 repaint. Thx for the feedback. BTW - If this PMDG repaint production line continues, maybe I could "hire" you as the Quality Control Engineer prior to Avsim posting?? Whatta you say??? Big%20Grin.gif Cheers,Mark

Spoiler

Mark Aldridge

Hi Folks,Thanks to Moe, the Thai Cargo 747-400F is now ready for FS9.Posted to Avsim this evening. ID# is 279900 .Have fun!Regards,

Spoiler

Mark Aldridge