Sign in to follow this  
787flyer

Forthcoming Repaints

Sounds good. I´m ready when you are :)
OK folks, . 'Hot Lips' has been posted to Avsim (the FSX version). ID# is 279081. Expect it to be available tommorrow. Here's a couple of screenshots to whet your appetite ...I'm working on the FS9 conversion package and will send this to Markus today for test.Hope to get this into Avsin for the weekend for you.....Big%20Grin.gif Regards,

Spoiler

System specs: MFG Crosswind pedals| ACE B747 yoke |Honeycomb Bravo throttle
Now built: P3Dv5.3HF2: Intel i5-12600K @4.8Ghz | MSI Z690-A PRO | Asus TUF Gaming RTX3070 OC 8Gb| 32Gb Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 3200Mhz |Samsung 980Evo Pro PCIe 500Gb | WD Black SN850 PCIe 2Tb | beQuiet 802 Tower Case|Corsair RM850 PSU | Acer Predator 34p 3440x1440p

Mark Aldridge
P3D v5.3 HF2, P3Dv4.5 and sometimes FSX!

Hi Markus,Zip package for FS9 for G-VLIP is now ready. Pls send me your Email address to me . This can be found in my forum profile.Note, even with the new forum capabilities, uploading a zip file is still not allowed hence I can not PM it to you from here.thxMark

Spoiler

Now built: P3Dv5.3HF2: Intel i5-12600K @4.8Ghz | MSI Z690-A PRO | Asus TUF Gaming RTX3070 OC 8Gb| 32Gb Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 3200Mhz |Samsung 980Evo Pro PCIe 500Gb | WD Black SN850 PCIe 2Tb | beQuiet 802 Tower Case|Corsair RM850 PSU | Acer Predator 34p 3440x1440p

Mark Aldridge

Hi marc,i got your email and replied to it. You can send me the files and as soon as i have them i will take a look at it and if the paint looks good you can upload it.But the fsx version looks really awesome. Well done my friend.Best regardsMarkus

Guest 413X3

Hi Mark any chance you can fix that wrong sided flag on the Evergreen repaint?

Hi Folks,i tested hotlips and mustang sally for fs9 and marc got my go. So i think you can find these paints soon on avsim.Best regardsMarkus

Guest 413X3

Hey Mark can you fix the flag on the Evergreen repaint, and one more quest, when you get a chance. To add the Cargolux logo on the tail of your all white BCF looks like in real life they added it. b747-400bcf_cargolux_white.zip

Hi Folks,i tested hotlips and mustang sally for fs9 and marc got my go. So i think you can find these paints soon on avsim.Best regardsMarkus
Hello Virgin Atlantic pilots,Just to let you know 'Hot Lips' is now available for FS9..Just posted to Avsim. ID# 279256.Have fun!Regards
Hey Mark can you fix the flag on the Evergreen repaint, and one more quest, when you get a chance. To add the Cargolux logo on the tail of your all white BCF looks like in real life they added it. b747-400bcf_cargolux_white.zip
Hi David,Sure, let me take a look.thx for the heads-up.Cheers,

Spoiler

Mark Aldridge

Hi Folks,Just to let you know, the FSX version of the customized VA livery with black titles for G-VROC was posted to Avsim today. ID# 279257.I appreciate Markus' help with the FS9 testing.Regards,

Spoiler

Mark Aldridge

And one more update for this evening...The 747-400F in new Cargolux colors is taking shape..Here's a screenshot of the current painting..Plan to post this this week. This will complement the very nice repaint done by Taylor for the 747-8F last week in the same livery.Cheers,

Spoiler

Mark Aldridge

Very nice Mark, I love the way the red becomes the tail as well as the blue stripe. Nice work!

i9 10920x @ 4.8 ~ MSI Creator x299 ~ 256 Gb 3600 G.Skill Trident Z Royal ~ EVGA RTX 3090ti ~ Sim drive = M.2  2-TB ~ OS drive = M.2 is 512-gb ~ 5 other Samsung Pro/Evo mix SSD's ~ EVGA 1600w ~ Win 10 Pro

Dan Prunier

Hi Guys,Thanks for the compliments. It came out quite well I think! :( Some minor tuning, but almost there.More Repaint News: Anyway, just to let you know that there's a couple more in the PMDG paint hangar that are nearing completion. Here's some snapshots of 'Ruby Tuesday' in the old Virgin colors (obviosuly not complete) and a new Thaicargo Freighter...Enjoy! and.... Cheers,

Spoiler

Mark Aldridge

Hi Guys,Thanks for the compliments. It came out quite well I think! :( Some minor tuning, but almost there.More Repaint News: Anyway, just to let you know that there's a couple more in the PMDG paint hangar that are nearing completion. Here's some snapshots of 'Ruby Tuesday' in the old Virgin colors (obviosuly not complete) and a new Thaicargo Freighter...Enjoy! and.... Cheers,
Hey Mark, The thai cargo is lookingood!! Thanks, Moe

Hi Moe,Yep! It's not looking too bad. Actually, I don't think the screenshots do it justice to be honest . It looks better in FSX. BTW -On this one, I thought it would look better without too much dirt applied... the sort of "clean look".:( Question: Do you have any particular preference for the registration given this is fictitious to a certain extent? I used the existing 777 reg, but if there's something else you would like, let me know? Once done for FSX , I will convert to FS9.Obviously, I will be looking for a "volunteer" to test the Thaicargo for me? Any takers????Regards,

Spoiler

Mark Aldridge

Hi Moe,Yep! It's not looking too bad. Actually, I don't think the screenshots do it justice to be honest . It looks better in FSX. BTW -On this one, I thought it would look better without too much dirt applied... the sort of "clean look".:( Question: Do you have any particular preference for the registration given this is fictitious to a certain extent? I used the existing 777 reg, but if there's something else you would like, let me know? Once done for FSX , I will convert to FS9.Obviously, I will be looking for a "volunteer" to test the Thaicargo for me? Any takers????Regards,
Mark, Any registration number will do! I'll be glad to test it on FS9 for you! Again thanks!Moe Works