Sign in to follow this  
A320FAN

737 NGX

Hey all,Do you think that it will leave at the end of June?I await it impatiently and I cannot wait any more.pity :(

Guest pro757pilot

Hey Joseph, I am cutrrently re-painting the PMDG 738 cockpit for FS9, i am very nearly finished but could you possibly send me the editable .BMPs so i can re-paint some of the gauges, and MCP and FMC, Radio and Overhead...the main panel in the VC is fine just the mentioned panels. Alot of people like my reworked textures at my VA :)Please respondDarren Seare

What makes you think my .bmps are editable? Also, if memory serves me correctly sharing edited panel textures is against the EULA.

Joe Sherrill

Hey all,Do you think that it will leave at the end of June?I await it impatiently and I cannot wait any more.pity :(
Hey dude I'll be waiting for many years. I hope PMDG sells this product before end of august 2010.I read somewere and heard about it that it will be publish between July and August.We will see it

Hey dude I'll be waiting for many years. I hope PMDG sells this product before end of august 2010.I read somewere and heard about it that it will be publish between July and August.We will see it
I have some enough to wait. I will like so much to benefit from this add-on which will be the best of all.

in the official MGX forum we have had some screens of the full radio panel, part of the Main panel and the full overhead panel. Vin has promised more shots this week so there is a few possibilities:A. They are still putting together the plane/s so no we wont hav it at the end of juneB. They are testing the things the are showing us so its kinda in BETAc. They are currently putting together the VC so no beta at the min.Personally i think it is C. But its one of those things where you can't anticipate. Every day is a day closer so just enjoy your current FS planes until the NGX.

We do not know any of that. That is just what people have assumed from what we do know.

Oh, i want that 737 for FSX s badly! When will it come out?Would be very nice to now so i can look forward!Thank youAdrian

Sorry guys. I didnt read your comments good, but now i see you have been talking about when it comes out. Adrian

It would be nice to see some more screen shots. Surely there are a few available with which to tease us and keep our expectations high.Neil Bradley

Hi all.Screen shots would be good but I would prefer to see more information regarding the computer requirements needed to get the best out of the beast.There are obviously going to be heavy upgrades compared to previous releases. I have the 747 and MD11 and the screen does shudder sometimes under load.Any chance of seeing some specs in advance please (unless I have missed them from previous threads).Gary