Sign in to follow this  
Steve1969

After Start Check

Hi Bryan,Early days so far, but generally everything is working OK. I do have a repeatable problem with the after start checklist. It runs through fine until the FO says "Ice Protection Test" and then it stops. There is no "stall system test" or "after start check complete" announcement.When I check FS2Crew main panel, the checklist states TAXI, so it has moved on before the rest of the checklist has been completed.I have always started with the pre flight checks.Any ideas?Many thanksSteve

Stephen Munn

Same problem here; just not have the time to make a subject about this. Hope it can be solved.

Hi Bryan,Early days so far, but generally everything is working OK. I do have a repeatable problem with the after start checklist. It runs through fine until the FO says "Ice Protection Test" and then it stops. There is no "stall system test" or "after start check complete" announcement.When I check FS2Crew main panel, the checklist states TAXI, so it has moved on before the rest of the checklist has been completed.I have always started with the pre flight checks.Any ideas?Many thanksSteve
Hmmmm, is this the first flight of the day or a thru-flight?I can't reproduce this.

Hmmmm, is this the first flight of the day or a thru-flight?I can't reproduce this.
it's the first flight of the day, I haven't done a thru flight yet.

Stephen Munn

I've just done a return flight without the pre-flight events. The ice protection and stall system test checks were skipped and the after start check complete annoucement was made. So the problem lies when I do a first flight with pre flight events.ThanksSteve

Stephen Munn

I get the same using the UK voice set. Can you guys confirm this is what you are using?The US and Euro voice sets don't appear to have this problem.

Did not test it, but I'm usually using the UK voice set.