Sign in to follow this  
MrSpeaker

Just bought it questions

Hey I just bought the voice commander for my js41, wow looks awesome, I love the fact that you can get her cold & dark with the press of a button. One problem off the bat is my middle mouse button will not bring up the Panel Selector (aircraft is powered :() I did the work around right clicking on the LK but Im not using walk and follow or anything. A question about the ALT Standard pressure and ALT reset, can't I just press the B button in fsx when going above or below TL just wondering.

as.jpg

Seinfeld Quote of the Month:

"Course, it would have to be someone who hasn't heard the story before. Someone who is unencumbered by any emotional attachment. Someone whose heart is so dark, it cannot be swayed by pity, compassion, or human emotion of any kind"

Hey I just bought the voice commander for my js41, wow looks awesome, I love the fact that you can get her cold & dark with the press of a button. One problem off the bat is my middle mouse button will not bring up the Panel Selector (aircraft is powered :() I did the work around right clicking on the LK but Im not using walk and follow or anything. A question about the ALT Standard pressure and ALT reset, can't I just press the B button in fsx when going above or below TL just wondering.
Hi,Middle mouse button: I'm not sure. That's why I added the backup system. You're positive your over the click spot area when you're pressing the middle mouse button?TA/TL: Nope! You need to set it up like it's described in the manual :( Cheers,

Thanks Bryan I think the problem with the middle mouse issue is related to the fact that I actually installed the drivers for my wireless mouse and keyboard when press the middle mouse some of the features of the mouse become active IE multiple desktop views and a magnified glass thingy, so this might be interfering with the fs2crew commands, I can't shut it off either only chose a different feature, not a big deal though I just did my first flight and really don't need the view switcher, I have trackir and just click on the fmc and radio panels when I need a closer look. This is absolutely an amazing product, it must have been a pretty good challenge for ya :( Anyways Im sure I'll have more questions, I have a lot to learn about this aircraft, I was surprised how smoothly my first flight went though.

as.jpg

Seinfeld Quote of the Month:

"Course, it would have to be someone who hasn't heard the story before. Someone who is unencumbered by any emotional attachment. Someone whose heart is so dark, it cannot be swayed by pity, compassion, or human emotion of any kind"