Sign in to follow this  
Comanche

EzDoc Issue

I have fight 1's Ezdoc and love it. However, ive noticed on some flights everything starts off normal, EZdoc works great with my Track IR 5. If I take a long flight, once I land, the camera goes crazy as soon as I touch down. Shakes all over the place. Restarting FSX fixes the problem. initially , I though the problem was because at some point during the flight, Id take off my Track IR hat/clip and go get something to eat while on autopilot. I tried another flight with out leaving the computer and the same thing happens. It works fine the entire flight, until touchdown, then when ezdoc kicks in to produce the ground bumps etc, it goes crazy and over amplifies those movements. Anyone else notice this happen? Im using FSX SP2, Track IR 5, Win 7 ultimate 64. Intel 860 cpu, Asus GTX 260.Rob

Guest Hondabuff
I have fight 1's Ezdoc and love it. However, ive noticed on some flights everything starts off normal, EZdoc works great with my Track IR 5. If I take a long flight, once I land, the camera goes crazy as soon as I touch down. Shakes all over the place. Restarting FSX fixes the problem. initially , I though the problem was because at some point during the flight, Id take off my Track IR hat/clip and go get something to eat while on autopilot. I tried another flight with out leaving the computer and the same thing happens. It works fine the entire flight, until touchdown, then when ezdoc kicks in to produce the ground bumps etc, it goes crazy and over amplifies those movements. Anyone else notice this happen? Im using FSX SP2, Track IR 5, Win 7 ultimate 64. Intel 860 cpu, Asus GTX 260.Rob
Might want to open the EZdok studio and turn down the landing effect and decrease head mass.

Might want to open the EZdok studio and turn down the landing effect and decrease head mass.
Your signature images are in violation of our policies. Only one image is allowed. Please remove the other two.

Rob, I have had the same thing happen to me every once in a while also and I am not using Track IR.I EZDok mostly when flying the LDS 767 and I have it set so the RND button only control the Ground effects on takeoff and landing roll, but I have the RND Air effects all set at zero and use the DHM button for the real in air weather effects.What happens with mine is that I will sometimes taxi to the active and takeoff and I get the correct vibrating effects on takeoff, but then everyonce in a while when I land the camera goes crazy and I am bouncing all over the place. The only way I can get it to behave is to hit the "3" key to disable and once I am off the runway open the Studio, press the RND button and select edit the Air profile and leave it set on Air. Then once back in the sim I can press "3" again to enable and all is fine. This only happens about once in every 20 flights but always catches me by surpirse.Everyonce in a while it will happen when I first start a flight and puch back to taxi. Once I start taxing I will start bouncing. If I do the steps I listed above I can continue the flight with no problem and when I land the proper effects work. I am thinking its just a bug in the program.BTW, I once posted the same question but never got much of a reply from Marniftarr. It seems that now that the product has been out for sometime Marnitarr hardly ever visits the forum. In fact I posted a question a few weeks ago specifically for him and have to this day never had a response. Hopefully one day we will get better documentation on the product as well so that we can learn how to use all the generators and effects properly, rather then just experimenting.In the mean time I am still happy with the product and since this bouncing problem happens only once in a while I can live with it.

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

If I take a long flight, once I land, the camera goes crazy as soon as I touch down. Shakes all over the place. Restarting FSX fixes the problem. initially , I though the problem was because at some point during the flight, Id take off my Track IR hat/clip and go get something to eat while on autopilot. I tried another flight with out leaving the computer and the same thing happens. It works fine the entire flight, until touchdown, then when ezdoc kicks in to produce the ground bumps etc, it goes crazy and over amplifies those movements. Anyone else notice this happen? Im using FSX SP2, Track IR 5, Win 7 ultimate 64. Intel 860 cpu, Asus GTX 260.Rob
I have the exact problem using FSX w/SP2. I find that the problem is sporadic, but I can almost count on it happening everytime I fly. What I find even more annoying is that I am unable to save any adjustments that I have made, it always reverts back to the default setting. It would be good if someone finds a work around soon.

KROSWYND    a.k.a KILO_WHISKEY
Majestic Software Development/Support
Banner_MJC8.png

Sys 1:  AMD 7950X3D, NOCTUA D15S, Gigabyte Elite B650, MSI 4090, 64Gb Ram, Corsair 850 Power Supply, 2x2TB M.2 Samsung 980s, 1x4TB WDD M.2, 6xNoctua 120mm case fans, LG C2 55" OLED running at 120Hz for the monitor, Win11. Sys 2:  i7 8700k, MSI GAMING MBoard, 32Gigs RAM, MSI 4070Ti & EVGA 1080Ti. Hardware:  Brunner CLS-E-NG Yoke, Fulcrum One yoke, TM TPR Rudder Pedals, Yoko TQ6+ NEO, StreamDeck, Tobii Eye Tracker, Virpil VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Base with a TM grip
SIMULATORS: MSFS2020/XP12/P3D v5.4 & v6:  YouTube Videos

Well I guess im not alone, It does not happen all the time for me either. If I ftakeoff and fly a short distance or just around the pattern, it never happens. If I fly to another destination for over and hour or more, it will more likley happen. Sometimes its more dramatic shaking on landing, the longer I fly. For longer trips, now, I just turn it off just prior to landing. Sure hope it gets fixed in a patch or someone can figure out why, then we can find a work around. It really is a great product, Thanks for the feedback.Rob

Hi,I bought Ezdok a couple days ago and I have exactly same problem.Does anybody know any solution for that?Thanks,Dmitry.