Sign in to follow this  
ejoiner

Nobody said thanks...

So I'll be (the first?) to thank the Avsim.com administrators for making the site better than ever! Both evening, morning and over-day loadings are almost the same, very fast, and the site is browsable at any time of the day, which is really great! Taking in aspect that the site hosts lots of pictures (Screenshot forum which is again open), and many many users access the site so far I gathered.So guys, great job and keep up the good work! :)

Hehe you beat me to it!!Avsim is and always will be my home. I basically visit the site every day, quite a few times in the day also.Tom and the Avsim Team, thank you SO MUCH for doing all you do, to help us the users feel at home, and be able to enjoy such a rich, freindly community.I only hope that sometime soon I can contribute towards Avsim. Where I live for the moment I cannot use Paypal's service, I live in an unauthorized country LOL, and I am less than enthusiastic about sending a cheque or money order through the post here, some tend to have sticky fingers.THANK YOU TEAM AVSIM!!!By the way, I have already volountered in advance for next years RTWC, we are gonna keep avsim on top.

http://www.forefrontgrp.com/jayssigsmall.jpg"There is an art . . . to flying. The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss!"

Yes, well said!Add me to the list of happy and very appreciative Avsim viewers. Avsim has been my home page for a long time. I really enjoy seeing it pop up as the first page I see when I sign on the internet.Many thanks to Tom and all those who spend many hours making Avsim a great flightsim site.Howard

Guest B742FAN

Yeah excellent point. Great job Avsim in getting everything back up and extra speedy at the same time.Thanks Avsim!!_Josh

Guest OneTinSoldier

Yes, I'm thankful too! Avsim is my hero. :)Cheers,Jim

Guest C172pilot

Well, glad to see some of you appreciate it.. I know of certain people who are members at avsim who have sent many emails complaining they are getting horrible D/L rates.. I think 100kb during peak hours is quite nice personally.. In other words, Keep up the great work avsim. You continually out do yourself each week!

Guest rmce

Agreed with all, but, the burning question no one asked is :-Who Broke The Hard Drive!!(lol)