Sign in to follow this  
Skybus2000

VTBS 2010 and Jakarta Airport

HiJust firstly wondered if the new VTBS 2010 that is available via Simmarket is good on the Frame Rates, I downloaded the Freeware one 2 yrs ago and it really was a lot of stuttering, just wanted to know people opinions on the new that is now avaialble as payware?Also does anybody know a good Jakarta Airport Scenery, I kow there is one, but its quite dated.Thanks in Advance.

Yes agreed the freeware Jakarta is dated but is well done. It does not have custom ground textures (that seem to make airports really shine). But it is an excellent recreation.

I think the lack of Ground Textures and some default buildings are the reason why I say outdated, maybe hopefully oneday it will be updated.Thanks

Hi SkybusI am getting 20+fps on the ground with LVLD 767 in vc mode for VTBS. This airport IMO appears better than Imagine WSSS (Singapore).I have a lot of shimmering with WSSS and have tried every tweak to improve it, without success. VTBS appears more stable in this area.Having said that, WSSS is still quite good.My specs: XP Dual core E8400 3Ghz,2GB Ram, 8800GTS.Alan

Hi SkybusI am getting 20+fps on the ground with LVLD 767 in vc mode for VTBS. This airport IMO appears better than Imagine WSSS (Singapore).I have a lot of shimmering with WSSS and have tried every tweak to improve it, without success. VTBS appears more stable in this area.Having said that, WSSS is still quite good.My specs: XP Dual core E8400 3Ghz,2GB Ram, 8800GTS.Alan
Many thanksI will most definately purchase it/
Many thanksI will most definately purchase it/
Anybody know anyways to move the AI Traffic from the Old VTBD to the New VTBS.Thanks

Anybody know anyways to move the AI Traffic from the Old VTBD to the New VTBS.
You don't have to do anything. All AI flightplans created lately have VTBS as their Bangkok airport.

Guest F4PhantomRAAF2
Yes I get the shimmering with WSSS as well.Daniel