Sign in to follow this  

FS Sickday

Man there sure are alot of curmudgeons on this board. Never seen the likes of it anywhere. Hope that as i finish my pilot cert that i dont run into the likes of you all in the sky. My advice: lighten up.>If your employer pays your salary whilst you take the odd "FS>Sickie" as you put it then I think this sort of behaviour is>utterly dishonest - not only towards your employer but also>your hard working colleagues.>>If you are really proud of what you have written then tell us>who you work for so that we can forward your post to them.>>David>>

Guest 2002cbr600f4i

HEHEH, Considering that FSX, Sid Meiers RaidRoads! and Battlefield 2142 are all coming out on the 17th, I'll probably be getting REALLY sick that morning.... then Running to Fry's, plopping down my $170 and spending the rest of the day "recouperating" in front of my PC :-) Thank god my company doesn't track or have a limit on the number of sick days you take. I'm seriously due for a major "mental health day" anyhow.--2002cbr600f4i

Guest Babubhai

So what if you lie and get a day off at work once in a while.Some people (especially people on this forum) tend to make big issues out of such small things.