Sign in to follow this  
MatzeH84

Co Pilot on strike after 2 MA/GA's

Hi,first of all congrats to this really great product! I got around 450 hrs on the Jetstream now, and this one adds a whole new experience of flying. I've done quite a couple of flights with FS2Crew now, and I'm very satisfied, although I also was used to "line up and wait" and "decimal" instead of "point", well, wannabeeagle pointed it out a bit earlier. Today I wanted to train some missed approaches, so I set up bad, bumpy, foggy weather. First approach, everything was fine, going around, correct checklists and procedures.Second approach also no problem. After going around the Co went through the GA/MA checklist and set the aircraft up (I told him to set a specific altitude and VS on downwind) for a new approach.When I was on final i called for flaps 9, but nothing happened. I called for gear down, but also here he went on strike. He also didn't want to do the landing checklist. BUT he turned on the wipers for me. :( I tried to restart the voice engine, but problem persisted. I called up the "Main" window and saw GA/MA checklist was active in yellow colour, but without flow. I tried to select another checklist, but then the window (where the text is in) just turned blank and I couldn't select any list.. Well I taxied to the gate, shut the airplane down and closed FSX, and when I did that, the "FSX doesn't react.."-windows-error came on, but I don't know if it has something to do with FS2Crew or not, maybe coincidence..Well.. did I do something wrong.. or could this be a bug?regards,Matthias Hanel

Regards.
Matthias Hanel

MilViz Beta Team

Hi Matthias,Sounds like you got stuck in the Go around Checklist Mode. So you didn't complete the Go Around checklist properly. The Go Around checklist is a bit long and a tad complex.Please check the FS2Crew manual on the Go Around checklists. That's what happened.Cheers,

Hey, thanks for your quick reply! I'm sure I confirmed Arrival/ approach brief as "not applicable/ complete" and the PNF stated passenger brief was completed. What I'm not sure of is if he said "GA/MA checklist complete". Well I'll try some MA's again today to get firm im the spoken procedure, let's see; maybe I really got hung somewhere.

Regards.
Matthias Hanel

MilViz Beta Team