Sign in to follow this  
Lmaire

Unable to print checklist

Hi, I've just downloaded the aircraft. Seems perfect so far but i'm unable to print the checklist. (I've been able to print the reference page but not the "C208B_check". ) Any idea?. Thanks and regardsLmaire

Real Deraps

There's a PDF of the checklist in your "FSX\Carenado\C208B Grand Caravan\" folder. You can probably print from that. It looks as if the in-game checklist is actually a gauge.

Bill Womack

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Visit my FS Blog or follow me on Twitter (username: bwomack).

Intel i7-950 OC to 4GHz | 6GB DDR3 RAM | Nvidia GTX460 1gb | 2x 120GB SSDs | Windows 7 Ultimate 64Bit

That's where i've found it but if i click on it, it says that it can't be open.Lmaire

Real Deraps

I should uninstall and reinstall then? ThanksLmaire

Real Deraps

I've uninstalled and reinstalled the aircraft but still have the same problem.LmaireAnd the document contains only 2ko.Lmaire

Real Deraps

I've uninstalled and reinstalled the aircraft but still have the same problem.LmaireAnd the document contains only 2ko.Lmaire
Lmaire, I've attached a screenshot of my FSX\Carenado\C208 Grand Caravan folder. This is what you should have in there, file sizes included.

Bill Womack

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Visit my FS Blog or follow me on Twitter (username: bwomack).

Intel i7-950 OC to 4GHz | 6GB DDR3 RAM | Nvidia GTX460 1gb | 2x 120GB SSDs | Windows 7 Ultimate 64Bit

I'm sorry, I've finally found those documents, I thought they were in the aircraft folder itself. I've finally found another folder named Carenado and all documents are there. Sorry again. Thanks a lot for your help.Take careLmaire

Real Deraps

There's a PDF of the checklist in your "FSX\Carenado\C208B Grand Caravan\" folder. You can probably print from that. It looks as if the in-game checklist is actually a gauge.

Thanks a lot, Captain..!!   :Applause: 

Is there any document which show all knob function or explanation. I'm running Carenado Grand Caravan on FSX, when i'm hanging my cursor on knob (or switch, etc) it doesn't have any explanation.

(example: inertial separator. I just know this knob from youtube. I just realize when looking closely to the Captain hang over his right hand over this knob, like get ready for something to be happen, while co-pilot hang over his left hand on throttle quadrant).