Sign in to follow this  
Dillon

MK Studios EMB v2 repaints...

Thanks MK... I'll be glad when you pick up this bird as it looks like the paint kit is a little challenging. Air Tran and Southwest are the only ones that have anomalies thanks to the paint kit. Speaking of Airtran the inner side of the winglets where the passengers can see doesn't have the 'a' but rather the look of the engines. You can go on Airliners.net and see what I'm talking about. Only the outer winglets have the 'a'.
It's pretty challenging for me,that paintkit.I am doing an easyjet but I think I'll redo the entire thing as it just doesn't look right.Most annoying thing is that you cannot put the reg over the cockpitwindows though,that kinda ruins the Thomson repaints as they all have the last two letters over the windows.

MK are you still there... You haven't left the party have you? :(

FS2020 

Alienware Aurora R11 10th Gen Intel Core i7 10700F - Windows 11 Home 32GB Ram
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Ti 16GB DLSS 3 - HP Reverb G2

MK are you still there... You haven't left the party have you? :(
He may have things like work, family, life, etc to consider. Matt's done a lot of work for free recently, perhaps he just needed a few moments for real life. That's not a dig at you Dillon, please don't take it that way - I do note that you've been good enough to thank Matt several times here.

Gavin Barbara

Over 10 years here and AVSIM is still my favourite FS site :-)

The first thing is to fix repaints I've already made, then we will think about new. 

The first thing is to fix repaints I've already made, then we will think about new. 
Hey MK keep a watch on the iFly forum for paints that are already done:http://www.simforums.com/forums/available-repaints-post-details-here_topic36093.htmlThe requested liveries no one has spoken for are as follows:Alaska - 737-800/900/WingletsSun Country - 737-800/WingletsSouthwest - Specialty liveries like Illinois/ShamuBBJ/BBJ2/BBJ3 - Whatever looks great even an MK livery. :( Thanks for the consideration. I'm sure others have ideas. Overall people are painting like crazy around the community...

FS2020 

Hey MK keep a watch on the iFly forum for paints that are already done:http://www.simforums.com/forums/available-repaints-post-details-here_topic36093.htmlThe requested liveries no one has spoken for are as follows:Alaska - 737-800/900/WingletsSun Country - 737-800/WingletsSouthwest - Specialty liveries like Illinois/ShamuBBJ/BBJ2/BBJ3 - Whatever looks great even an MK livery. :( Thanks for the consideration. I'm sure others have ideas. Overall people are painting like crazy around the community...
and if they aren't painting like crazy they go crazy by means of all the requests LOL.gif

MK any news on your updated repaints? :(

FS2020 

Southwest - Specialty liveries like Shamu
This one is being done by yours truly. Struggling with the paint kit for a whole week.... I'll get there... eventually...Regards,Jure

How about a fictional Canadian North on the Ifly 737-600 please. We dont get much attention in the Arctic from Fs in paints dept. We always appreciate a paint be it fictional or real.

i just bought the iFly 737 and after installing, everything looks good except when i open up my FS, iFly b737-800 doesnt show in there, why not? i need to get it fixed caused that was the main reason of me getting it, to fly the 737-800im using FS2004

i just bought the iFly 737 and after installing, everything looks good except when i open up my FS, iFly b737-800 doesnt show in there, why not? i need to get it fixed caused that was the main reason of me getting it, to fly the 737-800im using FS2004
Go to http://ifly.flight1.net/forums/default.asp register as an owner and ask them. You will find iFly support to be excellent!DJ