Sign in to follow this  
WebMaximus

Thank you for a great product!

OK...so I finally found some time to start learning this product. I still have a number a flights before I will be 100% used to this new approach but already now after a couple of flights I just want to say thank you Bryan for the brilliant idea of controlling FS2Crew using your voice and beeing able to actually "speak" to your FO. I think this concept has really raised the realism bar in a way no other addon have!One thing though I would like to suggest for a future upgrade and for coming voice controlled FS2Crew versions would be to be able to end the flight by saying something like "Thank you for a great flight" and have some kind of reply. It feels a little bit "empty" the way it is now when the FO says "Debrief" or something like that and then you can't really answer or say anything more.But overall...a GREAT addon Bryan and I'm truely looking forward to the 737 NGX version which hopefully isn't that far away once PMDG finally releases the 737 NGX :(

Richard Åsberg

OK...so I finally found some time to start learning this product. I still have a number a flights before I will be 100% used to this new approach but already now after a couple of flights I just want to say thank you Bryan for the brilliant idea of controlling FS2Crew using your voice and beeing able to actually "speak" to your FO. I think this concept has really raised the realism bar in a way no other addon have!One thing though I would like to suggest for a future upgrade and for coming voice controlled FS2Crew versions would be to be able to end the flight by saying something like "Thank you for a great flight" and have some kind of reply. It feels a little bit "empty" the way it is now when the FO says "Debrief" or something like that and then you can't really answer or say anything more.But overall...a GREAT addon Bryan and I'm truely looking forward to the 737 NGX version which hopefully isn't that far away once PMDG finally releases the 737 NGX :(
Thank you for for the kind words :-)I like your idea of closing with "Thank you for a great flight" or something like that along those lines.Cheers,