Sign in to follow this  
MatzeH84

Minor thing found..

Hey!After using FS2Crew now for quite a while, I think it's not a good product, because it makes flying other high quality planes WIHTOUT FS2Crew so boring.. :( Well to stop joking, when I pass FL100, the F/O switches the seatbelt switch off then on again. Why? To tell the C/A? The thing I've found: If you decide to switch seatbelt off before passing FL100 (doesn't count if switches manually or by voice), the F/O will turn them on again when doing the thing I menshened above. Bug or feature..? Regards,Matthias Hanel

Regards.
Matthias Hanel

MilViz Beta Team

Hey!After using FS2Crew now for quite a while, I think it's not a good product, because it makes flying other high quality planes WIHTOUT FS2Crew so boring.. :( Well to stop joking, when I pass FL100, the F/O switches the seatbelt switch off then on again. Why? To tell the C/A? The thing I've found: If you decide to switch seatbelt off before passing FL100 (doesn't count if switches manually or by voice), the F/O will turn them on again when doing the thing I menshened above. Bug or feature..? Regards,Matthias Hanel
Hi Matthias,Yes, FO is notifying the FA's (by toggling the seat belt sign) that the sterile cockpit is over.FS2Crew doesn't expect you to have the seatbelts off below 10,000, so the FO sets the seatbelt signs to on.Cheers,

Ok, thank you again for your quick answer, have a nice sunday! :(

Regards.
Matthias Hanel

MilViz Beta Team