Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

audiohavoc

FO volume changes

During my flights, the FO voice volume is somewhat erratic. I have the FO set to play through the speakers, and during flight the FO's voice will sometimes be very low in volume with an occasional jump back to the volume I set in the CFG panel. I have uninstalled and reinstalled FS2Crew and patched it to the SP3 update. I also have FS2Crew for the PMDG MD-11 and the Wilco 737 voice commander edition installed. Anyone else experience this?

During my flights, the FO voice volume is somewhat erratic. I have the FO set to play through the speakers, and during flight the FO's voice will sometimes be very low in volume with an occasional jump back to the volume I set in the CFG panel. I have uninstalled and reinstalled FS2Crew and patched it to the SP3 update. I also have FS2Crew for the PMDG MD-11 and the Wilco 737 voice commander edition installed. Anyone else experience this?
Try this:That can sometimes happen if you set your speaker volume low but your FO volume high (or vice versa).Try setting your computer speakers to a mid level (and the FO volume to a mid level).Cheers,

Try this:That can sometimes happen if you set your speaker volume low but your FO volume high (or vice versa).Try setting your computer speakers to a mid level (and the FO volume to a mid level).Cheers,
Thank you sir, I will give that a try today.