Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GoranM

Saab 340

Well, after a hiatus, I thought I might post a few screens of the Saab in here.Much of it was re done, including the panel.centreconsole.th.jpgcentreconsole2.th.jpgcentreconsole3.th.jpgsaabpanel.th.jpgsaabpanel2.th.jpgsaabpanel3.th.jpg

Guest bstolle

post edited by administratorUnfriendly text removed .Bstolle got a warning.

Why would I want feedback?I never asked for feedback.It's simply an announcement.The forums I am based at show over 22 000 views and over 20 pages of replies. Like I said before, do something productive with your time.

Nevertheless you are presenting us some nice screens showing a great job in progres.This forum is not a place to quarrel , just to share our hobby.Leen de Jager

Nevertheless you are presenting us some nice screens showing a great job in progres.
Thanks. Much appreciated!
This forum is not a place to quarrel , just to share our hobby.Leen de Jager
Couldn't agree with you more.G

Work continues.It has a fully custom coded autopilot and we're sorting out a few last bits of code.Not long

Guest bstolle

That Saab looks really promising and very professional!I might need to take a look at x-plane again once it's released....

That Saab looks really promising and very professional!I might need to take a look at x-plane again once it's released....
I partially agree here.Yes the Saab looks really promising and very professional indeed.On the other hand I do not think this Saab will dramatically change the value of X-Plane , wich is a very good flightsim already.The Saab and other planes to come are added value to an aready great flightsim.Its absolutely very unlikely someone will start to love X-Plane the moment the Saab flies.I am looking forward to this great bird.Leen de Jager

Thank you, gentlemen.I sincerely appreciate the compliments.A lot of work has gone into it...and I mean a LOT.Wrapping a few things up and it's done.

One comment. You may, or may not agree. The panel shading reminds me a bit.........of a panel that's been on fire, because it's dark around all the instruments. It's just my impression. I've included a pic of my RV panel, just because it's got a lot of round guages in it. But they don't look "smoked". It's a light grey background.L.Adamson

One comment. You may, or may not agree. The panel shading reminds me a bit.........of a panel that's been on fire, because it's dark around all the instruments. It's just my impression. I've included a pic of my RV panel, just because it's got a lot of round guages in it. But they don't look "smoked". It's a light grey background.L.Adamson
We've fixed that up quite a bit since those screenshots were taken. Main problem with X Plane is shadows aren't drawn properly in the cockpit, so we have to add them as part of the texture. Otherwise it just looks bland. No problems with criticizing or commenting. I always welcome it..biggrin.gif

Guest bstolle
Its absolutely very unlikely someone will start to love X-Plane the moment the Saab flies.
Well that's a very personal POV. E.g. I kept fs9 a long time only due to a single scenery and a single plane....Furthermore there are quite a few steps between don't like and 'love'

Well that's a very personal POV. E.g. I kept fs9 a long time only due to a single scenery and a single plane....Furthermore there are quite a few steps between don't like and 'love'
Ohh yes its just my POV ,as your POV is just your POV.It looks quiet weird to me to post on a forum with somebody-elses POV.And yes there are quite a few steps between don't like and 'love'Count me in for the "love" category.CheersLeen

Hi Goran,It looks fantastic and keep up the amazing effort!I will be on the cards for adding this to the collection!Cheers for the workSean

Hi Goran,It looks fantastic and keep up the amazing effort!I will be on the cards for adding this to the collection!Cheers for the workSean
Thanks SeanI appreciate that.I do post here sometimes but if you want to closely follow my work, my forums are based at X-Pilot

I partially agree here.Yes the Saab looks really promising and very professional indeed.On the other hand I do not think this Saab will dramatically change the value of X-Plane , wich is a very good flightsim already.The Saab and other planes to come are added value to an aready great flightsim.Its absolutely very unlikely someone will start to love X-Plane the moment the Saab flies.I am looking forward to this great bird.Leen de Jager
Why not?The MU-2 sparked my interest in X-Plane. :(

If you build it, they will come...Every additional high quality plane brings more people over.

Goran,This a commercial product for X-Plane? You are aware of our rules regarding commercial postings aren't you?

Yes, it is a Commercial product. If there is another terms of use specifically for Commercial developers, I was never made aware of them.

Yes, it is a Commercial product. If there is another terms of use specifically for Commercial developers, I was never made aware of them.
The Terms of Use applies to all members, but this little snippet is of particular note for Commercial Members, of which I was and will soon be again;"...contains advertising or any solicitation with respect to products or services except as may be allowed for within the guidelines set forth for the System."Avsim has recently opened a forum for announcing products, sales, etc. that Commercial Members and non-Commercial Members can post in. It's further up the list of sub-forums.Hope that helps. The plane looks really nice, even if it's for X-Plane... :(