Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dougal

Been Away From FS

Hello GuysIt's been a while - about 3 months or so, since I've been able to even launch FSX. I've been on something of a forced convalescence after some pretty heavy duty surgery of my few remaining brain cells :( Up until then, I had many of the major FSX addons. Anything major I should know about in the way of releases, upgrades and patches etc?A BIG hello to all my friends - I've missed you 'nearly' as much as I've missed FSX LOL.gif

3 months isn't so bad - try coming back after a year and a half :( I'm still not all caught up. It would help if you list add-ons (major ones, I guess if you have a lot) that you have installed so we know what to tell you. REX came out with their Overdrive HD pack (awesome) and UT2 is very very close to an update to both the program and schedule, and released a new traffic file for increased GA traffic. See their respective forums for details.

Anything major I should know about in the way of releases, upgrades and patches etc?
Depends on what kind of aircraft you like to fly...MilViz released a really nice Cessna 310, orderable via Flight1.Also at Flight1 there is a neat BN Islander if you like short haul transports,and Carenado released a Grand Caravan.Not to mention the Aerosoft AirbusX which is getting a lot of press, not all of it good..