Sign in to follow this  
Arjun_Dayal_Mathur

FSX Graphics problem when over 30 FPS

guys please check this short 15 sec video below , showing my fsx graphics problem , whenever i try to fly over 30 FPS , this problem starts .whenever I pan around , these weird graphics show up for few seconds and dissappear and soon ...all over my screen has small sprinkling drops like thing which forces my nvidia driver to stop working.

Really need ur help !

I get that on occasion. Usually called artifacts or autogen spikes.What are your system specs and fsx settings?

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

Are you using BP=0?if that's the case then lock you frames below 30 or use the frame-rate limiter, and see if that helpsalso the snow means you nvidia driver is crashing, do you have the latest driver?

guys please check this short 15 sec video below , showing my fsx graphics problem , whenever i try to fly over 30 FPS , this problem starts .whenever I pan around , these weird graphics show up for few seconds and dissappear and soon ...all over my screen has small sprinkling drops like thing which forces my nvidia driver to stop working.

Really need ur help !
Add this to your fsx.cfg[bufferpools]Poolsize=490000000 Might help, you may need to play around with the figure 490000000, search for info relating to bufferpools.

Keithy George

Moving the water up to 6 [TERRAIN]WATER_EFFECTS=6...will stop flashing. This is another of *******'s recommendations, along with... [GRAPHICS]HIGHMEMFIX=1

i7 4790K@4.8GHz | 32GB RAM | EVGA RTX 3080Ti | Maximus Hero VII | 512GB 860 Pro | 512GB 850 Pro | 256GB 840 Pro | 2TB 860 QVO | 1TB 870 EVO | Seagate 3TB Cloud | EVGA 1000 GQ | Win10 Pro | EK Custom water cooling.

What is your Texture_Bandwidth_Mult setting? It may be too high.

\Robert Hamlich/