Sign in to follow this  
Guest critchley1987

Help after "are you ready for departure brief and setting the FMC/Radio

Guest critchley1987

Hello GuysI am looking for a Tutorial video for the new FS2CREW Level D B767.. i am having problems straight after the "Are you ready for the departure brief" am having problems setting an ILS Approach and changing the radio to manual and tune Navaid (Whats Navaid??) set and tune NAV1 to FIX, clear FIX and set NAV 1 to FMC... also how do you send a PA?? TOP of Descend... I am sort of new to Flight sim i have a general idea but just need some assistance..... I have always flown and landed the B767 using an ILS App with the FMC which does everything auto for you...... even if sum1 could post some pictures as a step by step guide for me...Many ThanksChris

Hello GuysI am looking for a Tutorial video for the new FS2CREW Level D B767.. i am having problems straight after the "Are you ready for the departure brief" am having problems setting an ILS Approach and changing the radio to manual and tune Navaid (Whats Navaid??) set and tune NAV1 to FIX, clear FIX and set NAV 1 to FMC... also how do you send a PA?? TOP of Descend... I am sort of new to Flight sim i have a general idea but just need some assistance..... I have always flown and landed the B767 using an ILS App with the FMC which does everything auto for you...... even if sum1 could post some pictures as a step by step guide for me...Many ThanksChris
Hi Chris,Did you print out the FS2Crew manual and read the tutorial in it step by step?The manual is a must, and it explains everything in detail.I'll try to answer some of your questions the best I can understand them:Navaid: VOR, NDB, ILSPA: Since it's a voice product, you would personally make the PAs.Best,

Guest critchley1987

Yeah i have printed and read the manual, but i find it quite confusing. LOL..... The PA do i highlight the FA button then talk... or is it the PA button on the radio stack?

Yeah i have printed and read the manual, but i find it quite confusing. LOL..... The PA do i highlight the FA button then talk... or is it the PA button on the radio stack?
There are user created tutorials, etc., available in the Avsim file library. I might search there as well.PA's... you don't need to do anything special (at least from an FS2Crew point of view). Just say them... I might turn on 'mute' though while you do it.Best,

Hi BryanIs there any call to tell the fa's that we are in the cruise? Is this still thevtrigger for some of the passenger "special events" or have they all moved to the manual event trigger?Chris

Hi BryanIs there any call to tell the fa's that we are in the cruise? Is this still thevtrigger for some of the passenger "special events" or have they all moved to the manual event trigger?Chris
Hi Chris,There is no call to tell the FA's you're in cruise. I believe the manual lists it as a possible call, but that's a carry-over typo from the old button control version.Best,