Sign in to follow this  
Chris Willis BAW976

FO runaway SP1

Hi Bryan,Firstly, where the hell has this product been all my life, damn that was fun coming out of VTBS, big TCU's, flew manual all the way up to FL220 and then dropped in the CMD.FS2crew, perfect from the RW entry ptocedure to the time I put CMD in, just perfect, great great product!However just one issue, with the CMD in, I bought the hdg bug round to 300 with a voice command, and the FO ranaway with the hdg control. I stopped him with voice switch, and now he has got stroppy and won't talk to me. The FA's have joined him and are on stike, so not coffee tonight for me!Product has been downloaded from simmarket (paypal don't like my chinese credit card, so no discount), and is reported to be at SP1 level.Did I miss anything, except to say that the hand fly of the approach into VIDP is going to be very fun.Regards,Chris (a LDS fanatic again)