Sign in to follow this  
lmwe74

MIssing DDS file

HiCould anyone send me a copy of DDS file named "almwht" scenery\Global\texture,as I have managed to delete the file! All airport buildings are gone!Best regards Anders V.

HiCould anyone send me a copy of DDS file named "almwht" scenery\Global\texture,as I have managed to delete the file! All airport buildings are gone!Best regards Anders V.
The Repair option on your install CD should restore any missing files. BTW - I do not find any file named that way in that subfolder.

Guest firehawk44
Concur with David. No almwht.dds on my system so this is not a default texture. Could be an addon for the airport where the buildings are missing?Best regards,Jim

Almwht.dds is a texture that is from some ADEs by Ray Smith that goes to the lighting he added as far as I know and like the other said is not a default texture.Go to the file library and download the HECA (Cairo Intl Airport) by Matthew Brooks & Ray Smith and you can get that file from it.Here's a link to the download that includes that texture http://library.avsim.net/download.php?DLID=149933

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

Almwht.dds is a texture that is from some ADEs by Ray Smith that goes to the lighting he added as far as I know and like the other said is not a default texture.Go to the file library and download the HECA (Cairo Intl Airport) by Matthew Brooks & Ray Smith and you can get that file from it.Here's a link to the download that includes that texture http://library.avsim.net/download.php?DLID=149933
Hi,thanks for the help,it worked !Best regards Anders V.

Good to see you got it sorted.It's funny, if I hadn't installed one of those ADEs that came with that file I would have had no idea what that texture was.

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator