Sign in to follow this  
JimG

FSX crashes on Wilco Airbus load

Hey Bondi,Read through all the suggestions that Bryan gave to me in the posts. Make sure everything is run with administrator rights. Also deleting the FSX.cfg file fixed my problems. Also, not sure if you want to try this, but I have my FSX installed directly to my C drive. Good luck!!!Mike
hey mike - thx for help. thing is - im not really great with computers. i know the basics how would i load FSX direct to my C drive - what are advances? Deleting the FSX cfg file - how do I do that? About the airbus stuff...i couldnt get loaded directly into my FSX folder - it went to "program files (x86) folder - then from there it went to MS games > MS FSX. Perhaps a phone call? Can I perhaps call you?

Hi there ... ok , i deleted fsx cfg foler. fsx still crashes when i select any aibus planes... hmm

Thank you Bryan. I opened as an administrator. It's working now - including the issue i had with Cap Sim's Boeing. Warren

Hello,I have bought the Airbus 1+2 Special Edition and installed this software on my system (Windows 7 32 Bit). I also downloaded and installed the FS2Crew April 2009 version. When I start the FSX and select one of the Wilco Airbuses the FSX crashes and closes.Please find my FSX configuration:- FSX Deluxe version- Wilco Airbus 1&2 including servicepack3- Ultimate Traffic 2- FS Global 2010- FEX- GEX EuropeI already deleted the FSX.cfg but that didn't help. Does anyone have another idea that could help here?

Hello,I have bought the Airbus 1+2 Special Edition and installed this software on my system (Windows 7 32 Bit). I also downloaded and installed the FS2Crew April 2009 version. When I start the FSX and select one of the Wilco Airbuses the FSX crashes and closes.Please find my FSX configuration:- FSX Deluxe version- Wilco Airbus 1&2 including servicepack3- Ultimate Traffic 2- FS Global 2010- FEX- GEX EuropeI already deleted the FSX.cfg but that didn't help. Does anyone have another idea that could help here?
Did you turn off DEP via the command line?In the Start Center in the Airbus SE tab there is info on how to turn off DEP.Also Google: how to turn off DEP via the command line.Best,

Did you turn off DEP via the command line?In the Start Center in the Airbus SE tab there is info on how to turn off DEP.Also Google: how to turn off DEP via the command line.Best,
Yes, I typed the command “bcdedit.exe /set {current} nx AlwaysOff” in the command line as explained in the manual. However, I did not receive a message that this was executed successfully. Just the DOS window pops up for a second or so and disappears again. Is this ok?

Yes, I typed the command “bcdedit.exe /set {current} nx AlwaysOff” in the command line as explained in the manual. However, I did not receive a message that this was executed successfully. Just the DOS window pops up for a second or so and disappears again. Is this ok?
Not sure... You'd need to google it.If you reboot your computer and the crash goes away, you know it works.You need to reboot though.Best,

I searched on google and found out that some special steps need to be taken to have a DOS windows with admin rights open. So, I managed to run the command and the Fs2Crew now works:)Thanks very much for your tip!!!