Sign in to follow this  
apollomaker

Door Manager

HiApologies for the delay in responding, it got a little busy here for some unknown reason, but better late than never, I have sent you a PM with the download link for the files and installation instructions is on it's way, and although you should not have any problems with it, if by some chance you should have then please let me know and I will try my best to help if I can.And don’t worry about trying to fix it and not having any succes, you should have seen how many times it took to get his one up and running correctly.Take care, and have fun.Jim Hodkinson

Hi all.This is going to sound really stupid after reading the comments on here, but guess what? I have just downloaded the Carenado Cessna C208 and, you guessed it the only door that works is the pilots one, and the co-pilots door if opened from inside the plane!!!!!I have contacted Carenado to ask if there is a fix or even likely to be one and they replied saying they know of the problem, but not whether they were going to do anything about it. They told me the problem is caused within FSX SP2 and the door manager. Apparently they say it isn't a problem if your running FSX Acceleration! I find it funny that the other two aircraft I have by them work fine, so I'm kind of doubting their answer!Anyway after a sudden surge of inspiration I thought of looking on here, and was surprised that the first thing I see is alot of questions about the same problem I have.I realise reading the comments that Jim has cracked the problem, but is this fix available in the download section of AVSIM?regards.

Happy Flying,

Dave Phillips.

Hi DaveActually I have not uploaded the Exits Gauge to anywhere except the server I used for my repaints, but it is not to much of a problem as I have sent you a PM with the download link for the files and installation instructions, and as always although you should not have any problems with it, if by some chance you should have then please let me know and I will try my best to help if I can.Take care, and have fun.Jim Hodkinson

Hi Jim,Thanks for the link for the door fix, worked like a charm! All working fine and as it should, now why can't Carenado do that!Thanks so much, Dave P

Happy Flying,

Dave Phillips.

Hi DaveYou are more than welcome, and it's great to hear that you are up and running with the C208, as for the rest well I would rather stay out of that particular can of worms, but your C208 is up and running and that all that counts in the end.Thanks for the generous comments and for the feedback, both are really appreciated.Take care, and have fun.Jim Hodkinson

Jim,

If youd be so kind, I had to reinstall fsx on a new computer. Would you please resend me the fix for the 208 doors? Thanks a bunch in advance!!!

PS-I agree that Carenado should be ashamed of themselves for not acknowledging what you've done for so many of their customers!

Dear Jim,

I also have the door problem. Would appreciate your fix very much indeed! Thanks up front.

Cheers,

Fritz

Hi Chris and Fritz

It's not a problem, I have sent you both a PM with the download link for the files and installation instructions is on it's way, and although you should not have any problems with it, if by some chance you should have then please let me know and I will try my best to help if I can.

Take care, and have fun.

Jim Hodkinson

Edited by hodge001

Hey Jim,

I thank you three times three! Much appreciated, you're generosity knows no bounds!

Cheers,

Fritz

Hi Fritz

You are more than welcome, I'm just happy everything went OK and you are up and running with the 208.

Take care, and have fun.

Jim Hodkinson

Hi Jim, I can't open the doors to unload the plane and theres a crying baby back there! Could you help me out?

Mark

Hi Mark

Firstly my apologies for the delay in replying, but a few network issues last night kept me busy, as for a copy of the C208's exits gauge it's not a problem, I have sent you a PM with the download link for the files and installation instructions is on it's way, and although you should not have any problems with it, if by some chance you should have then please let me know and I will try my best to help if I can.

Take care, and have fun.

Jim Hodkinson

P.S.

As for your problem with a young passenger, while I can really appriceiate the problem that could cause I have no experience in that particular field of aviation, so on that one I afraid you are on your own, but good luck anyway.

Hi

Thanks for the feedback, and it's good to hear that you not only got the youngster out but that the gauge works as well, so it was a win / win situation.

Thanks again for taking the time out to provide the feedback it really is appreciated.

Jim Hodkinson

JIm

Could you send me the fix also

Regards

Clive

Clive Joy

beta.gif

Posted Image