Sign in to follow this  
GrayRider

PMDG 1900

I want to ask about one of your previous payware productsI do have your payware PMDG Beachcraft 1900 C&D models for FS9.I no longer have FS9.I'm running FSX now.Is there anyway I can use this plane in FSX?.If not will there be any update/patches for the 1900's to work in FSX??.If not I gues the end result would be,I'd have to buy it all over again for FSX?.Thanks for any feedbackGrayRider

Here you go: http://support.precisionmanuals.com/KB/a82/how-do-i-import-the-1900c-and-1900d-into-flight-simulator-x.aspxHope that PMDG will make an FSX native Beech 1900C/D sometime.
I printed out the link from your reply.My FS9 is completely gone.I still have the main exe installers for both models.I will assume I'll be able to run the exe installers,and put the planes into my FSX correct?,before I make the changes from the link provided??.My FSX is on a different drive.In my case.My FSX is on my F/drive etc.So I guess what I'm asking.Can I run the exe's,and install the planes in my FSX,before attempting the corrections from your link??.THXGrayRider

Guest acezboy561

Maybe after the Dash 8 :( Would be awesome flying over NZ in an ANZ B1900D :(

I printed out the link from your reply.My FS9 is completely gone.I still have the main exe installers for both models.I will assume I'll be able to run the exe installers,and put the planes into my FSX correct?,before I make the changes from the link provided??.My FSX is on a different drive.In my case.My FSX is on my F/drive etc.So I guess what I'm asking.Can I run the exe's,and install the planes in my FSX,before attempting the corrections from your link??.THXGrayRider
Do not install directly to the FSX folders, that won't work. It's set up to install into FS9's folder structure, which is different than FSX's is. You'll need to trick the installer into installing to a blank FS9 folder. Easiest way to do this probably is to just create a file called fs9.exe, run the Flight 1 registry tool pointing it at it to fool the system into thinking FS9 is installed and then run the 1900 installers. It'll put all the files you need into that blank folder with the proper folder structures intact - you can then follow the guide on our support that was linked above.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Thanks for the info thus far.I have another problem.I did find my PMDG B1900 D model .exe installer.I don't remember when I do install it,if it requires a registration code/activation code.If it does I no longer have it.At the moment I'm not finding my 1900 C model exe.I sent an e-mail to support@precisionmanuals.com The reply I got here,was they no longer accept e-mail support questions.When I sent the e-mail I included my order details of both models,which goes back to 2004/2005.So now I'm in a situation,how I can redownload the 1900C model.When I do get the 1900D model installed.Will and where can I download all the updates/fixes for the models.I know there were a few update's since 2004/2005 etc?.GrayRider

Do not install directly to the FSX folders, that won't work. It's set up to install into FS9's folder structure, which is different than FSX's is. You'll need to trick the installer into installing to a blank FS9 folder. Easiest way to do this probably is to just create a file called fs9.exe, run the Flight 1 registry tool pointing it at it to fool the system into thinking FS9 is installed and then run the 1900 installers. It'll put all the files you need into that blank folder with the proper folder structures intact - you can then follow the guide on our support that was linked above.
How do I install liverlies once B1900C/D ported into FSX? Also, I ported B1900D into FSX and Tried to install update service pack and it didn't install. I assume it was a pointing issue, but it was installed in both FS9 and FSX directories and instller tells me I need to buy B1900D.lolThanks,BillyBob

I now have the PMDG 1900 C/D working in my FSX.I did leave the fake fs9.exe intact where it is on my "C" drive,with the base C and D model in it.Now my question is how to add paints to say the D model,so they will show up in FSX?.I tried one,but it doesn't show up to use it.I put the texture folder and the config info into to D model that is in my fake fs9.exe.I then moved it to my FSX side.It's there,but it doesn't show up,when I go to fly it etc.Does something have to be modified in the paint cfg that I added?.Knowing all paints found would be for FS9 etc?.Thanks for any feedback about getting the FS9 paints to work in FSX.GrayRider

Interestingly enough, PMDG posted a new picture on their Facebook page today of a B1900C flying out of YSTW (Australia).....completely unprompted... and unrelated to their NGX pictures...Could it be...???Or maybe a red herring to distract from the NGX...??

Here is the picture they posted today:PMDGB1900C.jpgPMDG Beechcraft 1900C, Tamsworth YSTW, New South Wales, 11:53am: Gear up for another short hop

WOW!!!! This would be a Fantastic surprise!!!Big%20Grin.gif I could only hope!!!!Big%20Grin.gif

WOW!!!! This would be a Fantastic surprise!!!Big%20Grin.gif I could only hope!!!!Big%20Grin.gif
No hidden messages intended..Shame%20On%20You.gif ... just an existing product screenshot :(

Vin Scimone

Precision Manuals Development Group

www.precisionmanuals.com

PMDG_NGX_Dev_Team_FB.jpg

Guest acezboy561

So Vin-Your saying that its the FS9 model in FSX?

aww damn hoping u guys JS41ed the 1900C for FSX.Ron Hamilton

Ron Hamilton

"95% is half the truth, but most of it is lies, but if you read half of what is written, you'll be okay." __ Honey Boo Boo's Mom