Sign in to follow this  
theack777

ifly 737 fms problems

I am having an issue with the FMS. After I dload a route into the fms(from VROUTE) I cannot get the fms to show any speeds or altitude in the legs page. i also cant seem to be able to manually insert them either. Where the speed and altitude should be is just the dashes. its very frustrating and the manual is not specific about it at all.

Why not posting on the Ifly-737 forum?http://ifly.flight1.net/forums/forum_topics.asp?FID=3&title=ifly-jets-the-737ng-for-fs2004-product-supportRgds,Hugo

There are issues with the Vroute flight plans not working in the iFly FMS. The Vroute developers are working on this. Hopefully they'll have a fix soon.

NAX669.png

Thank you very much for the info. Ill be waiting for the fix!

There are issues with the Vroute flight plans not working in the iFly FMS. The Vroute developers are working on this. Hopefully they'll have a fix soon.

And why does it matter, Just don't read it then
Casue its a PIRACY issue, thats why they want users to register for support, just like leveld 767.P.S And I agree 110% with leveld and ifly's way of doing it.

Intel I7 12700KF / 32 GB Ram-3600mhz / Windows 11 - 64 bit / NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060TI / 32" Acer Monitor, Honeycomb alpha/bravo, CH rudder pedals, Tobii 5, Buttkicker, Logitech radio panel. 

I have both the Ifly product and the Vroute and both are now working without issue. I wonder if the original poster is confussing the Ifly FMC with the default FS9 aircraft package. When you load the Boeing FMC with a "company" route you still need to set up other parameters such as Perf Init, N1 Limits, Tackoff Ref, etc.Tom

No, I am the original poster and VROUTE just fixed the problem. I wasnt confusing anything. I have the ifly package not the default fs9 aircraft. Im a little more intelligent than that. I was filling out all other required information into the FMC. And im not sure what tackoff Ref is????? Maybe you mean takeoff? It is now working for me as well. VROUTE fixed the problem so props to them.!!!!!!

Casue its a PIRACY issue, thats why they want users to register for support, just like leveld 767.P.S And I agree 110% with leveld and ifly's way of doing it.
Well, Just because you think it's a piracy issue doesn't mean that it actually is. In some cases that may be true but in other cases it could be preventing the general public from making a somewhat informed choice on purchasing a sub-standard product unless you go through a registration process fist. Coupled with the fact that there could be hidden agreements of confidentialiy put into place via the registration process, it might effectively prevent someone from speaking out.Now, be that as it may, I'm more then certain that if there were real and serious issues with the product it would come out in the wash. It's just the wholesale suppression of information that bugs me and people who enjoin in that process.That my opinion at least :)Mark

there is a an unregistered section on their forums that you would be able to go get general opinions of the product before purchase, from licensed users.P.S and just for the record im not acusing anyone of piracy, just to be clear.

Intel I7 12700KF / 32 GB Ram-3600mhz / Windows 11 - 64 bit / NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060TI / 32" Acer Monitor, Honeycomb alpha/bravo, CH rudder pedals, Tobii 5, Buttkicker, Logitech radio panel. 

Dear Mark,Part of the iFly forum is accessible to the general public. It is really unfortunate that the other part of the forum has to be closed in order to prevent support to people who illegally obtained the software. The good have to suffer from the bad, but that's the way it is. BTW I am in no way related to iFly, but I can tell you that their 737NG is by far the best simulator of the 737 I have seen for FS9. I regard it second to no other airliner simulator in all aspects. And their customer support is by far better than anything else you will encounter.Best regards,Henri

i should also state that im not affiliated with ifly, just an. extremely happy customer.

theack777,Yes I intended to say takeoff. When I looked at the total number of posts associated with your user ID I thought maybe that you were new to FS9 and were confusing the two packages.Tom