Sign in to follow this  
kc4jta

Newby having trouble

I just bought the MAAM DC-3 and I am having a big problem trying to taxi this bird. How do I get it to turn using the joy stick?

Maybe the tailweel is locked. I´m not knowing where this switch is to find, since I do not own this plane, but it´s just my first thought.

I just bought the MAAM DC-3 and I am having a big problem trying to taxi this bird. How do I get it to turn using the joy stick?
Check out the Free User's Manual. If you don't have the CD version, download the manual from our Free Stuff Pages. There is an entire section on Taxi and Ground Handling. While you are on the Free Stuff Pages grab the Instructional Videos. One of them is Taxi and Ground Handling which explains how it's done in the real plane.If yours is not a twist stick, and presuming you don't have pedals or twin throttle levers, there is still a solution for you - the Easy Steering Option. It's not realistic, but it is easy. Installation instructions are also in the manual. BTW, kc4jta, first names are nice. We are people at MAAM-SIM, not machines. If kc4jta actually is your name, my apologies! ;-)Cheers

Bill Rambow

MAAM-SIM

www.maam.org

Thanks, I found it. Great plane. Now, which one of these models is the one that was called the Super DC-3?

Thanks, I found it. Great plane. Now, which one of these models is the one that was called the Super DC-3?
None of them. As you can see by this picture, that would require a new physical model, and it would also need a new flight model, sound suite, and even panels.super%20DC-3.jpg

Bill Rambow

MAAM-SIM

www.maam.org

None of them. As you can see by this picture, that would require a new physical model, and it would also need a new flight model, sound suite, and even panels.super%20DC-3.jpg
Bill, you should already know that all your stuff is 'Super. :)

Dave Taylor gb.png