Sign in to follow this  
flesland

some MD11X issues

I have recently purchased the PMDG MD-11X and I have made some flies and I have detected some issues like this:- when I load the weather with FSX weather engine, the airplane has a rare behaviour into the ND screen I can watch how the wind direction change constantly always in oposite directions with alternate directions, some times the wind is in 180 degress then in 360 alternating. This behaviour makes the plane looking for the track of FP turning from one side to another in very annoying way.- another issue is the behaviour of speedbrakes, when the computer of airplane ask for "ADD DRAG", it only reduces it speed when is applied FULL SPEEDBRAKES, nothing happen when is applied 1/3 or 2/3.- grapphicaly speeking when I start the engines and look for out spot view, the blades of engines has a suddenly fast start not according with reality in which case should start the blades movement in increasing speed way.- no matter the load it carries, always ask the same trim elevator adjust 3.9 UP.I hope you would understand the explanation of issues due to I'm not a english speeking person.at the moment I choose fly MD-11 in FS2004, I guess !!Thanks a lot !!

Nibaldo Soto A.

Nibaldo, please get the registered version of FSUIPC for FSX and use the weather smoothing feature. The wild weather is strictly a MSFS issue, and this is the best fix.Speedbrake response is faithfully reproduced, and the ADD DRAG message should be a rare occurence. Not sure why your trim value is constant.

Dan Downs KCRP

Thanks body for answer, I have installed FSUIPC v 4.3 registered, thanks for the tip, I'll try as soon as I can. Concerning speedbrakes you mean is not often the appearance of message ADD DRAG ?, sorry but I think I can´t understand this "Speedbrake response is faithfully reproduced, and the ADD DRAG message should be a rare occurence" explain me this please.In FS2004 flying with MD-11 the response of speedbrakes is inmediately, reducing the speed with 1/3 and 2/3 position, very realistic. Thanks !

Nibaldo Soto A.