Sign in to follow this  
vgbaron

How do I turn off the ATC screen without turning off ATC Sound?

or better still.. How do I make the ATC window small font so I can move it in some corner somehwere..... to respond basically.But I see the problem of turning off the ATC Screen...the Question of responding comes in.. Wish there was a way I could respond with voice.mm..thats a good idea for a third party software right there... unless ofcourse there is already one out there and I don't know about it.

Manny

Beta tester for SIMStarter 

Under Settings->ATC, try turning "Show ATC text" off and turning "Auto-open ATC window" on. This will only show ATC messages when YOU need to respond to/action them.Gary

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | Gigabyte RTX 4090 Gaming OC 24GB | 32GB 3200MHz RAM | 2TB + 1TB NVME SSD | 2GB SSD | 2GB HDD | Corsair RM850 PSU | 240mm AIO | Buttkicker Gamer 2 | Thrustmaster T.16000M Flight Pack | 75" 4K60 TV | 40" 4K60 TV | Quest 3 | DOF Reality H3 Motion Platform

MSFS @ 4K Ultra DLSS Performance with 2.0x Secondary Scaling |  VR VDXR Godlike 80Hz SSW OXRTK @ 4500x4500 Custom FFR CAS 50% | MSFS VR Ultra DLSS Performance - Windows 11

Guest wycliffe1

I do beleiev you can simply resize the window by just clicking on the corner and dragging to the size you want. It doesn't decrease the size of the text but at least you will have a smaller window.Wycliffe

Guest wycliffe1

I do beleiev you can simply resize the window by just clicking on the corner and dragging to the size you want. It doesn't decrease the size of the text but at least you will have a smaller window.Wycliffe

yes and you can also move it to another location.

RIG#1 - 7700K 5.0g ROG X270F 3600 15-15-15 - EVGA RTX 3090 1000W PSU 1- 850G EVO SSD, 2-256G OCZ SSD, 1TB,HAF942-H100 Water W1064Pro
40" 4K Monitor 3840x2160 - AS16, ASCA, GEP3D, UTX, Toposim, ORBX Regions, TrackIR
RIG#2 - 3770K 4.7g Asus Z77 1600 7-8-7 GTX1080ti DH14 850W 2-1TB WD HDD,1tb VRap, Armor+ W10 Pro 2 - HannsG 28" Monitors