Sign in to follow this  
Les Parson

Aviation Consumer - Cessna 340

Thanks you for spending your valuable time coming up with a fix! Much appreciated. Certainly above and beyond the call of duty on your part.
You are welcome.BTW, to add my own observations about the C340, I'm throughly enjoying putting it through it's paces. It's always been a pleasure for me to see how other modeling teams do stuff. It's one of the ways I learn... :(

Fr. Bill    

AOPA Member: 07141481 AARP Member: 3209010556

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

I had the same question, which version are we flying. I could find nothing about C340 II. There is 340 (285HP), 340A (310HP) 340IV (325HP) and 340VI (335HP). Could somebody tell me which one we are flying exactly?Thanks and regards
Well in the very article mentioned above the following is mentioned about C340II
Mods, Owner GroupsThe 340 fleet has been a popular model for engine modifications performed by RAM AircraftCorp. RAM, which enjoys an excellent reputation among owners of 300- and 400-seriesCessnas, has offered a variety of mods under different names. There are several mods, among which are the (now discontinued) Series II, new Series IV and Series VI packages, which feature a variety of improvements including new camshafts manufactured by Crane, new steel cylinders and Hartzell Q-tip props (Series II only), among other things.
And from the same article at page 6
I’ve not seen a 340 with a full Cessna 400 series avionics package in many years. Hundreds ere delivered with Cessna avionics and other marketing packages referred to as II or III models. The Roman numeral means nothing to the FAA or real-world panels today

RobdeVries.jpg

Hey Guys Does anyone know where the PDF files hide for the Carenado C340? ( Manuals for GPS, weather radar etc ) All my other Carenado PDF's are in Simobjects/carendo plane folder.. after installing the C340 there are NO pdf files in that folder! Thanks in advance!

Hey Guys Does anyone know where the PDF files hide for the Carenado C340? ( Manuals for GPS, weather radar etc ) All my other Carenado PDF's are in Simobjects/carendo plane folder.. after installing the C340 there are NO pdf files in that folder! Thanks in advance!
In Microsoft Flight Simulator X/Carenado/C340CheersLarry