Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mikkel

Real world MD-11 routes

Hi,I just started flying the MD-11 again, and I remember a few years back - there was a lot of real-world MD-11 routes posted on this forum. I especially enjoyed the short cargo hops in Europe.Anyone got access to such routes?Best regards,Mikkel E.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hi,I just started flying the MD-11 again, and I remember a few years back - there was a lot of real-world MD-11 routes posted on this forum. I especially enjoyed the short cargo hops in Europe.Anyone got access to such routes?Best regards,Mikkel E.
Do you know FlightAware and FlightRadar? First one for US domestic and international flight (from/to USA) and the second one for the flights within Europe. Both are tracking for real flights all over the world.Real Operating Flightplans are usually subject of changes because of NOTAMS, RAD, weather, etc. etc...try the "search" function of the forum to find out the post...So i suggest you those flightplanner: RFinder and Real World FP Database. The first is well-known in FS World, the second one is a site where the users with real flight plan upload them to the community, and you can search for a specific OFP of a specific day on a specific route...Hope this help,Cheers,