Sign in to follow this  
Gmac580

C340 and V35B DG

Good evening, Strange thing happened, have both the V35 and C340 and all was working perfect till today on both aircraft. As of today, I am unable to tune the OBS CRS or HDG CRS on the DG on either the C340 or the V35B with the mouse. It is only this gauge...anyone else seen this or have any idea on how to correct. Hope this is a quick fix as I fly these aircraft alot.Cheers,Greg

Good evening, Strange thing happened, have both the V35 and C340 and all was working perfect till today on both aircraft. As of today, I am unable to tune the OBS CRS or HDG CRS on the DG on either the C340 or the V35B with the mouse. It is only this gauge...anyone else seen this or have any idea on how to correct. Hope this is a quick fix as I fly these aircraft alot.Cheers,Greg
This is weird... Does it depend on the NAV/GPS setting at all?Are you saying that you cannot move the Heading bug? What is it stuck at?What happens if you hit Ctrl-H?

Bert

Hi Bert,Not much happens....the mouse turns into a hand to grab, but when trying to turn the knobs....it moves slightly then "snaps" back to where ever it was at previously. Now all knobs are doing this.I also have the Arrow and that aircraft does not do this....looks to me as if its a VC problem.Greg

Hi Bert,Not much happens....the mouse turns into a hand to grab, but when trying to turn the knobs....it moves slightly then "snaps" back to where ever it was at previously. Now all knobs are doing this.I also have the Arrow and that aircraft does not do this....looks to me as if its a VC problem.Greg
Absolutely no idea - sorry..Does the mouse wheel not work either?Maybe a re-install of the C340?

Bert

Hi guys.....just wondering if anyone else has this problem. I have done a complete install of the V35 and C340 and looks like it is limited to the VC for all knobs. I have a registered copy of FSUIPC and wondering if that might be the case....maybe I forgot to check a box. It seems this occurred around the time I installed FSUIPC.....both were working fine prior to this.Cheers,Greg

Hi guys.....just wondering if anyone else has this problem. I have done a complete install of the V35 and C340 and looks like it is limited to the VC for all knobs. I have a registered copy of FSUIPC and wondering if that might be the case....maybe I forgot to check a box. It seems this occurred around the time I installed FSUIPC.....both were working fine prior to this.Cheers,Greg
In that case, uninstall FSUIPC as a test..

Bert

Hi Bert,Thanks for sticking in there with me. Did the uninstall of FSUIPC and no joy. The only way I can get the knobs to move with the mouse is to push on the left button, hold down and then use the mouse wheel. It turns, but not precisely....jumps back and forth. I can use the ctrl/shift/h....that works so I guess its better than nothing.Cheers,Greg

Hi Bert,Thanks for sticking in there with me. Did the uninstall of FSUIPC and no joy. The only way I can get the knobs to move with the mouse is to push on the left button, hold down and then use the mouse wheel. It turns, but not precisely....jumps back and forth. I can use the ctrl/shift/h....that works so I guess its better than nothing.Cheers,Greg
Hi Greg,Sorry, but I am out of ideas... I typically move the mouse until it turns into a handand without pushing the mouse button, move the mouse wheel. Also, you can grab the knob (hold down the left mouse button) and move the mouse side to side..Not up/down like the RealAir planes!

Bert

Hi Greg,Sorry, but I am out of ideas... I typically move the mouse until it turns into a handand without pushing the mouse button, move the mouse wheel. Also, you can grab the knob (hold down the left mouse button) and move the mouse side to side..Not up/down like the RealAir planes!
Hi Bert, Just wanted to let you know I found the problem. I was using a program called wheelcam...works great but this caused problems in the VC's. Uninstalled the program and deleted the fsx config file so it would build a new one and all works good now. I just wanted to let you know since you were assisting me. Have a good one!!Cheers,Greg

Hi Bert, Just wanted to let you know I found the problem. I was using a program called wheelcam...works great but this caused problems in the VC's. Uninstalled the program and deleted the fsx config file so it would build a new one and all works good now. I just wanted to let you know since you were assisting me. Have a good one!!Cheers,Greg
Hi Greg, appreciate the feedback!

Bert