I am hoping someone might be able to assist me with the AP/FMS.....having some difficulties. Here are 2 scenarios I hope someone can clear up for me.
Flight is from KEWY to KMIA KEWY-CARNU-DVALL1 (DVALL-WEVER-FAMIN-DHP)-KMIA CRZ ALT FL210.
ATC gives initial alt 7.0 and RWY HDG then to expect FL210 in 10.
1) Set 7.0 in FMS WayPoint CARNU. All others to FL210
2) HDG set 090
3) Take off and hand fly to 1500 AGL and engage AP VLOC, select HDG and ALT; ac happily climbs to 7.0 and OBS HDG.
4) ATC clears dct CARNU and up to FL210.
5) Engage GPS/NAV and ac turns to CARNU.
6) Enter 21000 into FMS and ac climbs to FL210.
Is this the correct way of doing this or am I making it difficult.
AC established on route GPS/NAV at FL210.enroute to WP CARNU. ATC clears me DCT FAMIN (4 WP's away). I am able to change the routing in the GPS to DCT FAMIN, but the FMS still flies on to CARNU. Any ideas? I am really liking this aircraft but after a beer or two, the navigation gets a bit difficult :blink: