Sign in to follow this  
Eamonn Watson

Race Map

All,This is what the race would look like visually. The green airport is starting/ending location, yellow airports are possible bonus airports, red airports are closed, red areas are restricted airspace, green areas are areas we have to land in. The black lines are 40 South and 65 North.Should be interesting.

spacer.png

Very nice, Eamonn.-Mike

--Mike MacKuen
MikeM_AVSIM.png?dl=1

Should this be public?

KBJC 

AMD 3900 / RTX 2060 Pro

Should this be public?
It is only a general overview based on the rules, nothing has been put on it that all teams dont already know. I did not place any plans or potential routes on it. I also just made it a screenshot as the actual tracker is password protected as it will only show the bonus airports we have uncovered once the race starts.No worries dude. :) All is protected when it counts.. :)

spacer.png

Hi Eamonn,I'm quite interested in this round the world race, not to take part in the race, but to follow those with far more knowledge and experience than myself. Will it be possible once the race starts to follow everyones progress online somehow, either on a world map or by webcam links. I don't know how this usually works. I just think it might be interesting to follow.Thanks.David Phillips.

Happy Flying,

Dave Phillips.

Hi Eamonn,I'm quite interested in this round the world race, not to take part in the race, but to follow those with far more knowledge and experience than myself. Will it be possible once the race starts to follow everyones progress online somehow, either on a world map or by webcam links. I don't know how this usually works. I just think it might be interesting to follow.Thanks.David Phillips.
There should be a tracker map on http://www.fsrtwrace.com/ under "Follow the race", which should show the progress of all 4 teams...

StoneC0ld_zps439869f4.png

Declared weather:  FSX: ASN / FS9: ASE

Hi, Thanks for getting back so quickly. I'll check the site out ready for the start of the race.Dave Phillips.

There should be a tracker map on http://www.fsrtwrace.com/ under "Follow the race", which should show the progress of all 4 teams...

Happy Flying,

Dave Phillips.

Hi, Thanks for getting back so quickly. I'll check the site out ready for the start of the race.Dave Phillips.
Hi DaveOnce we get going, you'd wished you signed up :)BrgdsSven Sorensen, EKCH