Sign in to follow this  
srgalahad

Official Notice -- It's a Wrap!

The Executive Committee of the Flight Simulator Round the World Race would like to extend congratulations to Team FlightSim.com for their victory in the 2011 Race in a net time of 67h 20m.Team Avsim.com------------69h 46mTeam Sim-Outhouse.net--69h 51mTeam IFlyOnline.com------74h 18mThe complete Official Results are posted on the website at http://www.fsrtwrace.com/index.htmTo all the Team organizers, supporters and especially the dedicated pilots who took part in this year's adventure we would like to offer our congratulations and express our thanks for the many hours you contributed to make this event a success. Over the years the event has grown and matured and we should all take pride in making this one of the premier events of the Flight Simulation community.Thank you all!Looking forward to the 2012 Race, The Executive Committee Matt Smith (Chair) Ian Dale Mike MacKuen Reggie Fields Rob Ibey

"To some the sky is the limit. To others it is home" anon.

Member | Executive Committee

Microsoft Flight Simulator Around-the-World Race

Thanks Rob, and thanks to the committee for their tireless work counting the hours and subtracting penalties.Congratulations to my team members, we had some bad luck a couple of times during the race but we managed to cling to second place. Well done, and I can't wait to give it another try next year! I hope to see you all again then, and good luck with your endeavours until then.

Mike Beckwith

Guest smilo

i would like to take a moment to offer congratulations to Team AVSIM for a great race.was that fun or what?the race up the Aleutians was especially interestingand fun to watch on the follow the race maps.we were like a gaggle running neck and neck.there is some talk of running the race on the same server.imo, that would be even more excitinglooking out and seeing a competitor.we'll see you next time around.smilo, Team Outhouse

Congratulations to to Team Flightsim - well done!Was this a close race or what?!!!BrgdsSven Sorensen, EKCHTeam Avsim

That was close 5 min to Sim-outhouse.Congratulations to the team, nice work.My participation was little this year :( Kick-off event and conputer crash on my first leg with the baton.I'll be back next year.My computer is now up and running again, fresh as new, complete format and re-install.There is a lot of stuff to re-install.See you all on Buzz's server during the year.rgds Jock

Jock Hartvig Andersen,

EKCH, EKAT

Great camaraderie again as always. It was a good run. We were close but not quite there.

KBJC 

AMD 3900 / RTX 2060 Pro