Sign in to follow this  
Guest piliwi

confused with using new library

Guest piliwi

Normally i could limit the results for a search for example by putting "china eastern aardvark" in the search box. Then i got only the aardvark planes and i could arrange them by date. But now if i put "china eastern aardvark", i get pages and pages with also airbusses etc :Worried: what do i do wrong? What to do to find ONLY aardvark repaints?

Did you try using the advanced search function?

Regards,

Dave Opper

HiFi Support Manager

Supportteam_BannerA.png

Same here.Gort pages and pages after searching for feethere 737-300 easyjet including pages of airbus 320 and 330. still didnt get the easyjet 737 and I know it was there

Same here.Gort pages and pages after searching for feethere 737-300 easyjet including pages of airbus 320 and 330. still didnt get the easyjet 737 and I know it was there
Personally I preferred the old site, it was easy to navigate, now I think it is all over the place. Sorry - but my honest opinion.

Guest 1pepito2

Help me... I want to look at a whole section, say sounds or panels, not for anything specific, I can't.... or can I?I too miss the ease of the old library.

Help me... I want to look at a whole section, say sounds or panels, not for anything specific, I can't.... or can I?I too miss the ease of the old library.
Use the Browse Files link from the drop down to view a category

Brian Sperduto

Guest piliwi

I did other tries, but it doesn't work. For a specific search like ONLY "aardvark" AI aircraft for a "specific airline", i get the WHOLE thing : pages and pages, with whatever things. Impossible to only get the aardvark repaints apart. Also in the advanced options it's impossible. I loose time and time now. In the past it was so easy... Why is this?

G'day,I have been looking to download pmdg_bbjmil.zip, but don't seem to be getting anywhere. Could someone tell me where I have gone wrong?Thanks and regards,

Go to advanced search and under file name put pmdg_bbjmil - leave off the .zip it doesn't require it (and will not find it if you leave it on).Hope that helps.

Go to advanced search and under file name put pmdg_bbjmil - leave off the .zip it doesn't require it (and will not find it if you leave it on).Hope that helps.
Thank you.:biggrin:

Well, I don't know whether I have it sorted out or not. I have installed the BBJ and tried it on a flight from FAJS to FIMP. At first it was ok, programmed the FMC, took off, but all of a sudden the a/c started to slow down. I had a look at the power levers and noticed that they were at about the half way mark, thus giving me about 150kts or thereabouts. I was in a/p and AT, but still it was the same. I switched off AT and kept pressing F4 to get maximum revs. As soon as I let go of the F4 the power levers went back to 50%. I just don't know why this was happening, so I de-installed BBJ. I did not check whether the 737 was working as advertised in the other models, maybe I should have.Have you any ideas or experiences of this phenomena?Awaiting an answer from someone, who is in the know.....Best regards.