Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bman2006

Shift + xx

Hey all - Where can I determine or modify what the shift+1,2,3,4 etc. panel that will pop-up? I have a plane that doesn't list the shift states in the manual, no message in FSX that shows what they are if you hit one of the shift states that isn't defined. I have some panels that don't pop-up due to the screen resolution and I need to figure out how to determine what panel is supposed to pop-up and either modify the size or eliminate it from the list of options.Thanks again for the help-Benjamin

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hey all - Where can I determine or modify what the shift+1,2,3,4 etc. panel that will pop-up? I have a plane that doesn't list the shift states in the manual, no message in FSX that shows what they are if you hit one of the shift states that isn't defined. I have some panels that don't pop-up due to the screen resolution and I need to figure out how to determine what panel is supposed to pop-up and either modify the size or eliminate it from the list of options.Thanks again for the help-Benjamin
Shift+n will pop up Window(n-1)So shift+4 will pop up Window03You can renumber Windows in the panel.cfg file to suit your needs.