Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jen

FSPS - FSX Booster v 2

Has anyone tried FSPS-FSX Booster v2 ? I'm curious as to what effect it has on fps with the MD-11 which is primarily what I fly these days while waiting for the NGX.Regards,jack noulet

Great! Has anybody else used this free program and if so, did you have any reservations about posting your cfg. file etc. on-line to these people? Are there any risks to doing this as far as security is concerned. Anybody?jack noulet

Great! Has anybody else used this free program and if so, did you have any reservations about posting your cfg. file etc. on-line to these people? Are there any risks to doing this as far as security is concerned. Anybody?jack noulet
There is no risk in that you don't have to use the .cfg that is generated. You can save a copy of your old cfg for backup and try the new one with the adjustments. This mitigates the risk. If you don't like the changes just revert back to the old cfg. Edit: I have used it and it makes a huge difference.

I used it lately (did not know about it before) and it improved my FPS by almost 70 to 75% on busy airports.Go ahead and try it.