Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Scott Miller

Problems with QW's Ultimate 757 Collection

I installed the 757 Ultimate Collection in FSX last night without any problems, BUT when I loaded several of the House colors planes that came with the installation all are missing their main landing gear(with the nose gear twisted 90 degrees)! Also, the flaps are fully deployed as are the speed brakes. Both refuse to retract. The rudder refuses to move as well. The ailerons and the elevator surfaces refuse to move, too. Finally, there are no 2D cockpit views other than the instrument panel and the Virtual Cockpit is no where to be seen like the main gear! The panel displays are all blank as well! In short, NOTHING works! To add insult to injury Windows can't find the 757 pdf manual!I would very much appreciate assistance in resolving these problems asap! I would have posted a topic on the QW Installation Problems forum, but there doesn't seem to be any way to post a new topic even though I did register!Scott Miller

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

You might have better success over at the QW forums: forum registration is manual so it might take a while before you are enabled.http://forum.qwsim.com/index.php Offhand it sounds like a bad install. Be sure antivirus is OFF and you have admin rights, also check you have the right download, there are 2: FS9 and FSX

Give the guys at QW a chance.They WILL get you sorted - they are second-to-none when it comes to support - really!