Sign in to follow this  
fireblade918gr

Wrong purchase

Hello,I purchased the MD-11 for FSX on March 9th but meant to buy the FS9 version. You may ask "didn't you notice it was for FSX during 5 steps of the purchasing process"? :Thinking:I apologize, I didn't realize my mistake until my download link was sent to my email. I immediately sent a relevant email to the PMDG support desk (got the address from the PMDG site) and of course didn't download the FSX product. I let the link expire and hope it can be verified that indeed I did not download the MD for FSX as purchased.Could you please verify that I purchased the FSX MD-11 but never downloaded it and hopefully provide me with a download link for the FS9 version?I have kept the purchase confirmation and order number/confirmation emails but obviously won't post them in a public forum. I've bought your 737NG in the past and am a loyal, paying customer that made a boo-boo. If you could correct my mistake I would deeply appreciate it. If it was a 10-20 dollar mistake, I would simply purchase the FS9 version as well but I don't have FSX on my pc whatsoever and it was an 80 dollar purchase. Please let me know if we can correct this and how.Thank you and sorry for the hassle.Aristotelis Marinis

I'd definitely send a support ticket on their website here:http://support.precisionmanuals.com/Main/Default.aspxThey don't use the email system anymore, they switched to this ticket system a few months ago. Hope you get everything worked out!

Ah, OK. Thanks for your help. much appreciated Big%20Grin.gifGoing over to the support desk link you provided, thanks again!Aristotelis Marinis

haha fail, this topic made me laugh Big%20Grin.gif
the fact you are on 100+ posts and don't know the PMDG Forum rules is also amusing [name in your signiture]

Alex Ridge

Join Fswakevortex here! YOUTUBE and FACEBOOK

the fact you are on 100+ posts and don't know the PMDG Forum rules is also amusing [name in your signiture]
That and I swear that if I see the term "fail" written one more time someone makes a mistake or a product isn't to thier liking, i'm going to throw up in my mouth.Apparently "captinkim" revels in peoples misfortune or mistakes since it made him laugh.Sean Campbell

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

PMDG responded within a couple of hours and directly exchanged my purchase (I provided all purchase/download info and hadn't downloaded the product).I'd like to thank PMDG and fellow forum members for their support :biggrin:Aristotelis Marinis

That and I swear that if I see the term "fail" written one more time someone makes a mistake or a product isn't to thier liking, i'm going to throw up in my mouth.Apparently "captinkim" revels in peoples misfortune or mistakes since it made him laugh.Sean Campbell
Winner!! :(

Thanks Sean :D, together lets combat the trolls! :( :( :( B)

Alex Ridge

Join Fswakevortex here! YOUTUBE and FACEBOOK

PMDG responded within a couple of hours and directly exchanged my purchase (I provided all purchase/download info and hadn't downloaded the product).I'd like to thank PMDG and fellow forum members for their support :biggrin:Aristotelis Marinis
Nice, glad to hear it all worked out for you!

whats so wrong about fail? I love saying that in someones misfourtune. Sorry, didn't know people here were sensitive B)
Thanks Sean :D, together lets combat the trolls! :( :( :( B)
and trolls, NOW THAT makes me wanna throw up

whats so wrong about fail? I love saying that in someones misfourtune. Sorry, didn't know people here were sensitive :(
I think the fact that you "love saying that in someones misfortune", says enough about your character or the type of person you are. I would imagine that most people here would agree that anyone who takes pleasure in seeing people in peril or in misfortune has some issues. With an attitude like that I dont think you'll last long in these forums, plus the fact that you continue to post here without putting your first and last name which is one of the forum rules.Sean Campbell

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

whats so wrong about fail? I love saying that in someones misfourtune. Sorry, didn't know people here were sensitive :(and trolls, NOW THAT makes me wanna throw up
Failed....

TrueJoe bartonBut you don't know the half of me, me and my mates just say fail in misfortunes but does not mean we like watching them suffocate.