Sign in to follow this  
ddawson

Sound for C++ Gauges

Now that I've done gone and created it, would anyone be interested in a gauge that implements sounds for other C++ gauges?Doug

Now that I've done gone and created it, would anyone be interested in a gauge that implements sounds for other C++ gauges?Doug
Hi Doug,Not me for obvious reasons (still XML-only design :( ).But good to see you're still active in FS-design ....Everything I make still uses (interfaces to) at least one of your gauges ......Cheers, Rob

Hi Doug,Not me for obvious reasons (still XML-only design :( ).But good to see you're still active in FS-design ....Everything I make still uses (interfaces to) at least one of your gauges ......Cheers, Rob
Rob,I've been back at it for perhaps two weeks. :-)I'm close to getting an xml sound gauge that I'm happy with for FSX.Dai,I flipped a copy of the current iteration of the C gauge to your hotmail account.Doug

I'm close to getting an xml sound gauge that I'm happy with for FSX.
Are you saying that you have figured out a way to use sounds in XML gauges? If so, I'm very interested! Big%20Grin.gif

Brandon Filer

Are you saying that you have figured out a way to use sounds in XML gauges? If so, I'm very interested! Big%20Grin.gif
It's a C gauge that uses LVar's to interface with XML gauges. There is an earlier version of it in the Avsim library.Doug

It's a C gauge that uses LVar's to interface with XML gauges. There is an earlier version of it in the Avsim library.Doug
Well I am ALL ears about this new "gauge". Looking forward to more info on this.

Well I am ALL ears about this new "gauge". Looking forward to more info on this.
You want dsd_fsx_xml_sound.zip or dsd_sound_gauge.zip in the library here.Doug

You want dsd_fsx_xml_sound.zip or dsd_sound_gauge.zip in the library here.Doug
DougI downloaded the fsx one. I still had the old sound3.gau. The new one is absolutely awesome. It works great.!! very easy and straight forward.. Also nice manual explaining everything.Thank you very much. Much appreciatedRegardsJB