Sign in to follow this  
Ipe

Dreamfleet 727

Hi ppli'm having some problems with DF 727, my weather radar isn't working, i can't move any swicthes or knobs on it...can anyone help me ?

Sounds like an invalid registration. It happens with all the Flight1 products if no valig license key could be found. Try reinstalling using the Flight1 wrapper. That will make sure that you get your key back and that it will be located in a place where the 727 will be able to find it when it looks for it.

Benjamin van Soldt

Windows 10 64bit - i5-8600k @ 4.7GHz - ASRock Fatality K6 Z370 - EVGA GTX1070 SC 8GB VRAM - 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX @ 3200MHz - Samsung 960 Evo SSD M.2 NVMe 500GB - 2x Samsung 860 Evo SSD 1TB (P3Dv4/5 drive) - Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200RPM - Seasonic FocusPlus Gold 750W - Noctua DH-15S - Fractal Design Focus G (White) Case

Sounds like an invalid registration. It happens with all the Flight1 products if no valig license key could be found. Try reinstalling using the Flight1 wrapper. That will make sure that you get your key back and that it will be located in a place where the 727 will be able to find it when it looks for it.
no i didn't, i'l try to reinstall it, thanks

no i didn't, i'l try to reinstall it, thanks
You might also try the DreamFleet 727 Support Forumover at flightsim.com--Jim

The Dreamfleet 727, still one of the best models ever created for FS9.Tom

If you are already doing this, just ignore me. Otherwise, particularly with some of the Dreamfleet contributions I have found this to be true:Be sure you startup FS with a MSFS default aircraft.Good luck:RTH

Hi ppli'm having some problems with DF 727, my weather radar isn't working, i can't move any swicthes or knobs on it...can anyone help me ?

I agree with the above posting. The only times I've had problems with the DF 727 is when I have saved a flight started off with the 727. Most of the time it works okay, but occasionally it doesn't like it and something gets screwed up. All you can do then is delete the flight and make sure you start off with a default aircraft.Good luck - it's an amazing product and gives hours of challenge and funIan

Wasn't there something about that weather radar being from Reality XP and only being compatible with WinXP, or am I thinking of something else? I agree with everything else here, one of the coolest addon aircraft ever released, but load a default Cessna first :( .Jim

Wasn't there something about that weather radar being from Reality XP and only being compatible with WinXP, or am I thinking of something else? I agree with everything else here, one of the coolest addon aircraft ever released, but load a default Cessna first :( .Jim
Hi JimI'm running it on Win7 and no problem at all both with the DF 727 version and I also have the stand alone Reality XP radar and no issues with eitherIan

I'm running W7 64 bit without any problems effecting the operation of the aircrafts weather radar. There are problems with some of the Dreamfleet GA Reality XP GPS and radios in W7 64 bit environment. I believe that it has to do with a older piece of support software that was developed for FS 2002.Tom

I'm running W7 64 bit without any problems effecting the operation of the aircrafts weather radar. There are problems with some of the Dreamfleet GA Reality XP GPS and radios in W7 64 bit environment. I believe that it has to do with a older piece of support software that was developed for FS 2002.Tom
I think I read something about that on their web site Tom... I have their WX radar, the Jetline 2 gauges and Sandel TAWS and they all work perfectly with Win7 X64 - but I recall there was an issue with some of their gaugesIan

Well, my suggestion was that he had an invalid license. If you do not use the Flight1 wrapper, the license key is not installed and as a result the plane will look for a file that does not exist. A completely dead aircraft is the result. The OP then said that he didn't use the Flight1 wrapper, which supports my earlier suspicion. It might be good to just wait for the OP's reaction and see if it solved anything... It could be that there are incompatilities with Windows 7-64 bit, but seeing the description of the problem, an invalid license seems more probable. I had exactly the same trouble with the iFly 737. A reinstall using the Flight1 wrapper returned all function to the product.

Benjamin van Soldt

Windows 10 64bit - i5-8600k @ 4.7GHz - ASRock Fatality K6 Z370 - EVGA GTX1070 SC 8GB VRAM - 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX @ 3200MHz - Samsung 960 Evo SSD M.2 NVMe 500GB - 2x Samsung 860 Evo SSD 1TB (P3Dv4/5 drive) - Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200RPM - Seasonic FocusPlus Gold 750W - Noctua DH-15S - Fractal Design Focus G (White) Case

There are problems with some of the Dreamfleet GA Reality XP GPS and radios in W7 64 bit environment
Yes, I believe that was what I was thinking about in my post above, it probably wasn't the Wx radar at all.Jim