Sign in to follow this  
1FLIGHTSIMFANATIC

button push FS crew not working.

Sorry, but I need a lot more info :( Which specific version of FS2Crew?What "exactly" is not working.Did you search the relevant support forum?
I just bought a new computer and it was working, but I reinstalled FS because I had a problem, since then it does not work I made sure the config manager box for FS crew is clicked and no matter what I do still no luck.I don't know why it would suddenly stop working.Computer specs are ASUS cm1630 AMD Phenom IIx4830 processor 6 GIGS Windows 7 64 bit home premium 1 terabyte hard drive

I just bought a new computer and it was working, but I reinstalled FS because I had a problem, since then it does not work I made sure the config manager box for FS crew is clicked and no matter what I do still no luck.I don't know why it would suddenly stop working.Computer specs are ASUS cm1630 AMD Phenom IIx4830 processor 6 GIGS Windows 7 64 bit home premium 1 terabyte hard drive
Which version of FS2Crew do you have?The iFly version?If it's the iFly, make sure your run the iFly Config manager as an "Admin".To do that, right click on the icon and select "run as admin."That's important.

I am running as admin and still it wont work.

Basically when I click on the standby horizon nothing happens.
Please look at the panel.cfg files for one of the iFly 737, such as this one:Microsoft Games\Flight Simulator 9\Aircraft\iFly 737-600\panel.normalYou can open it with Notepad.Does the top Windows section look like this? Note the FS2Crew entries in the bottom:[Window Titles]Window00=Dummp PanelWindow01=Captain's VFR PanelWindow02=First Officer's VFR PanelWindow03=Yokewindow04=Throttle Quadrantwindow05=Forward Overhead Panelwindow06=After Overhead Panelwindow07=After Electronic Panelwindow08=Captain's CDUwindow09=Panel SelectorWindow10=Captain's IFR PanelWindow11=First Officer's IFR Panelwindow12=First Officer's CDUwindow13=CAPT PFD POPUPwindow14=FO PFD POPUPwindow15=CAPT ND POPUPwindow16=FO ND POPUPwindow17=CAPT UPPER DU POPUPwindow18=CAPT LOWER DU POPUPwindow19=FO UPPER DU POPUPwindow20=FO LOWER DU POPUPWindow21=FS2Crew Main PanelWindow22=FS2Crew Configuration PanelWindow23=FS2Crew Marshaller PanelWindow24=FS2Crew PA PanelWindow25=FS2Crew FA PanelWindow26=FS2Crew Briefing Panel

I discovered panels 21 through 26 were missing, so I just copied and pasted all you posted and it still dosn't so now I am at a total loss as to why it wont work.

I discovered panels 21 through 26 were missing, so I just copied and pasted all you posted and it still dosn't so now I am at a total loss as to why it wont work.
You can't copy and paste... there are other entries.Please do this:1. Right click on the iFly icon on your desktop and select "Properties".2. Check the box that says "Run as an Administrator".3. Check the FS2Crew box (button control).4. Click update.

I have done all of that and even reinstalled it and still same thing.
Have you tried disabling UAC (User account control)?If you have enable FS2Crew checked in the iFly config manager, and you click update, your panel.cfg file should be updated.If you still can't get it to work, email me and I'll do it for you via a Remote Desktop.

Just an update on this...For some reason, the user's folders on his machine were set to "read-only". Why? Who knows.As a result, the iFly Config Manager could not "write" to the panel.cfg files and update them with FS2Crew entries.So if a similar situation happens to you, ensure your folders are not set to "read only".That's a rare situation though.The usual solution is to run the iFly Config Manager as an Admin.Cheers,