Sign in to follow this  
jjjallen

Flight One

Does anyone know if F1 has any cutting edge planes in the works.? I used to really appreciate their high quality planes that seemed to cease after the Mustang. We need them back in the plane addon mix IMO.Enjoyjja

Jim Allen
support@skypilot.biz
SkyPilot Software home of FSXAssist / P3DAssist

LionheartVictoryBanner02s-369x97.png

Right now they're working on a Cessna 162 Skycatcher, a Cessna 182, and I believe a King Air. Though I think the King Air is kind of on the back burner.

They'll be the ones selling the iFly 737NG for FSX when that comes out.Al

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

Oh, KingAir would indeed be nice.You mean "doing planes" in the way the Citation Mustang or the PC12 was done, right? Great titles!Do I have to count in the BN2 too? Well, if so, it's great too.

Do I have to count in the BN2 too? Well, if so, it's great too.
You do! :( I's still my favourite FSX addon. I just love it. I always liked the C172 in FS9, but have never tried it in FSX. You don't hear about it much these days..Ian

Agreed, the BN2 is a pretty plane, well done and so versatile it can land almost everywhere. Some Scottish Isles are my favourite place for her at the moment and the whole modelling of it makes it a pleasure to fly.Concerning a C172 in payware detail, I would take a flight too. Don't have the highest rate of excitement though, must admit, but there surely is something to work with. Would depend on the actual detail they get out of the thing. The Katana just raised the bar and it's hard to think of any other nice GA thing at the moment (although there are some available of course).