Sign in to follow this  
KLMMD11

NLS A380

Please, guys, mind the topic. The FS9 against FSX thing isn't new at all, the update on the NLS A380 is. :(

Guest acezboy561

Looks very nice. If I understand correctly, part of the team from SimCheck (the makers of the A300!) are helping with this project

As far as I understood things NLS did the 3D works on the the Simcheck model. I don't know if the dev to dev path goes the other way around too.But from the latest Simcheck statements, they are doing an A300 FMC variant. So their capacities are at least partially in use.

Please, guys, mind the topic. The FS9 against FSX thing isn't new at all, the update on the NLS A380 is. :(
Yes, sorry for being off-topic.As for the NLS A380, IMO the 3D model is the easy bit, coding the gauges will be much tougher. Currently no one apart from perhaps Airsimmer has accurately simulated the Airbus FBW Laws + Autotrim. What the Airsimmer bus couldn't achieve was to create an autopilot that flies within the boundaries of the control laws e.g. not triggering alpha protection and kicking itself off. Hopefully the FSLabs bus will perform better.

You name it. Ain't no current Airbus in the sim. The Wilco ones are still a benchmark (and get advertised like this :() but this doesn't mean that they are close to modern standards of 2011, regardless of their "evolution".Fingers crossed that e. g. FSL progresses nicely, NLS too.

I wonder if they simulate the 'catch that CRJ' mission then. Black%20Eye.gif

I wonder if they simulate the 'catch that CRJ' mission then. Black%20Eye.gif
Good one! biggrin.gif

Benjamin van Soldt

Windows 10 64bit - i5-8600k @ 4.7GHz - ASRock Fatality K6 Z370 - EVGA GTX1070 SC 8GB VRAM - 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX @ 3200MHz - Samsung 960 Evo SSD M.2 NVMe 500GB - 2x Samsung 860 Evo SSD 1TB (P3Dv4/5 drive) - Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200RPM - Seasonic FocusPlus Gold 750W - Noctua DH-15S - Fractal Design Focus G (White) Case