Sign in to follow this  
shafs

Areoworx King air

hay guys does anyone here have the Aeroworx knig air.I find that on approach that it very hard to get it to slow down even if you set a long approach and see all red on the vasi. it just seems to want to keep flying.So are other haveing the same thing with theres,.

Sorry I can't help you - mine works just fine when the a/c is properly trimmed, flaps full, and gear extended. You might want to wander over to the KA forum and pose your issue there. It's been resurrected at: King Air Forum

I have the Aeroworx King Air and yes, it is an effort to slow it down on a descent, but that is akin to the real aircraft and indeed a lot of pressurised turboprops in general, which tend to be slick little beggars that are pretty aerodynamically clean. The fact that the Aeroworx aeroplane is tough and realistic to fly, and certainly harder to land than most FS aeroplanes, is in fact one of the things that makes it one of the best add-ons you can for FS9.You always have to remember, in any aeroplane, that you are basically going 'downhill' on your approach, and gravity will act as thrust even when you back the throttles off. I fly gliders most of the time in real life, which don't have an engine at all, but I pretty much always have to hit the spoilers and get the nose up to slow em down on finals, as they will be coming in over the fence pretty damn hot, which just goes to show what a bit of gravity will do.Getting the aircraft in a dirty configuration earlier will help matters, as will letting down into denser air early, just keep an eye on Vfe and Vle if you do that though, wouldn't want to rip the flaps off LOL.Al

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

bring your conditioner levers down on approach, that helps.

Intel I7 12700KF / 32 GB Ram-3600mhz / Windows 11 - 64 bit / NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060TI / 32" Acer Monitor, Honeycomb alpha/bravo, CH rudder pedals, Tobii 5, Buttkicker, Logitech radio panel. 

bring your conditioner levers down on approach, that helps.
I tried that and it done the job. but the question is do the fly the aircraft like that.

Yes it is flown like that. I rarely flew the 200 with the condition levers out of low idle.