Sign in to follow this  
twowolves

repaint panel black request ?

Hi Ron I have sent you a PM with the new panel files for you to take for a test flight for me if you could, and as for hijacking the thread, I have seen threads hijacked for far less worthy reasons and sometimes for no reason at all. Take care, and have fun. Jim Hodkinson

Getting there mate. You've set the bar pretty high for yourself with the 208 y'know!

Eva Vlaardingerbroek, an inspiratiom.

Hi Ron Not to worry I have sent a link for some updated files for you to take for a spin, don’t you just love the life of a test pilot, all the glamour and the money. Take care. Jim Hodkinson

Terrific job James. Let it not be just for me though. I'm certain there'll be a lot of folk who will enjoy it.

Eva Vlaardingerbroek, an inspiratiom.

Hi Ron Good to hear from you and thank you for all the help and assistance you have given me during this little project, it has really helped me out a lot. As for letting other forum members use the mod well it's your mod and if that’s what you want then here is a download link for the latest files… http://www.mediafire...ta82fcua880ozz3 If you do download the file and have any problems, comment or suggestions then feel free to contact me and I will try my best to help if I can. By the way Ron don’t worry about the version number of the file download it's just that this one has the details of the registration number and a couple of other bits of information in it that we covered during your testing of the panel. So until next time thanks again Ron for the help and the original idea, it's been fun doing it. Take care, and have fun. Jim Hodkinson

Hi Blicksimpie My apologies for the late response but I don’t seem to get any notifications of any threads lately, but a delayed thank you for the complement, it was a fun project and I hope you enjoy the modification. Jim Hodkinson