Sign in to follow this  
cmdurney

VNAV...FMC U10.8 or FMC U10.7 software?

Ahh, I see what I was doing before. Seems like you can't post the links with http in front, but they obviously work without it. Thanks for posting, now I know what to do. :(
Jap, thanks a lot for the link! Uh, but i think i need a hind. Raised%20Eyebrow.gifWhere do i find the C/R for the CATIIB? I Think i searched a loooooooooooooooong time on the pic....THXSteffen Lutz

Don't wanna do the MS paint show here, but look at the flap position indicator (I hope you find that one). To the left is the autobrake, then once again to the left there are three admittedly small black rectangular buttons. Two in an upper row, and the third one on the right side in the lower row. That's C/R. You can't really read the caption in these pics but you can see the buttons for sure.sig.gif

FMC Ver is 10.8A You can set your configuration in such a way that the FMC behaves like an older version (why would you anyway?) by tweaking some options in the configuration menu. The version displayed on the IDENT page though, won't change.

Don't wanna do the MS paint show here, but look at the flap position indicator (I hope you find that one). To the left is the autobrake, then once again to the left there are three admittedly small black rectangular buttons. Two in an upper row, and the third one on the right side in the lower row. That's C/R. You can't really read the caption in these pics but you can see the buttons for sure.sig.gif
Thank´s! Found it............Uf is this a detail Steffen Lutz